• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trey Cannon's on going thread

106 posts in this topic

Can you not read? I am done comenting on this :troll: Welcome to ignore buddy and do your research before you post anything else about these pictures I'd hate to see you with egg on your face :boo:

I am leaving for a while sorta of a self-impossed excile (thegoldenage and cosmic-spider-man don't worry I have your e-mail address and paypal addresses and will pay you as we agreed ) .

I only leave you with this advice. Do some research contact board members . Look on ebay on Items I have bought. Items I have sold and see if they were satisfied with what they got. Same with things I have sold on the boards. Once everyone has done that then comment. Isn't that the fair thing to do .

"Farewell and adieu to you fair spanish ladies Farewell and adieu to you ladies of spain." Quint from Jaws

"Show me the way to go home" Jaws song

Trey Albert Cannon

doh! Ok I don't know if Trey has all these books pictured or not but I do know for a fact he does have the CGC 5.0 Amazing Spider-Man #1 pictured as I sold it to him and delivered it to him in person myself a few months back. He paid for the ASM #1 in a timely maner and he is in the process of buying a CGC 7.5 ASM #7 from me now. :cool:

Terry

I sent a PM to Trey/Albert saying that he should wait before posting anything but he had already posted the pics.

When I won the ASM 301 of e-bay I decided I did not want to keep it in my collection. Albert wanted to get it from me but asked if I could wait a couple weeks for the money and I agreed. I have seen many of the books that he has posted in this thread.

John

Can you not read? I am done comenting on this :troll: Welcome to ignore buddy and do your research before you post anything else about these pictures I'd hate to see you with egg on your face :boo:

I am leaving for a while sorta of a self-impossed excile (thegoldenage and cosmic-spider-man don't worry I have your e-mail address and paypal addresses and will pay you as we agreed ) .

I only leave you with this advice. Do some research contact board members . Look on ebay on Items I have bought. Items I have sold and see if they were satisfied with what they got. Same with things I have sold on the boards. Once everyone has done that then comment. Isn't that the fair thing to do .

"Farewell and adieu to you fair spanish ladies Farewell and adieu to you ladies of spain." Quint from Jaws

Trey Albert Cannon

And now, the end is near;

And so I face the final curtain.

My friend, Ill say it clear,

Ill state my case, of which Im certain.

Ive lived a life thats full.

Ive traveled each and every highway;

And more, much more than this,

I did it my way.

Regrets, Ive had a few; :makepoint:

But then again, too few to mention.

I did what I had to do

And saw it through without exemption.

I planned each charted course;

Each careful step along the byway,

But more, much more than this,

I did it my way.

Yes, there were times, Im sure you knew

When I bit off more than I could chew. :makepoint:

But through it all, when there was doubt,

I ate it up and spit it out.

I faced it all and I stood tall;

And did it my way.

Ive loved, Ive laughed and cried.

Ive had my fill; my share of losing.

And now, as tears subside,

I find it all so amusing.

To think I did all that;

And may I say - not in a shy way,

No, oh no not me,

I did it my way.

For what is a man, what has he got?

If not himself, then he has naught.

To say the things he truly feels;

And not the words of one who kneels.

The record shows I took the blows -

And did it my way!

:cry:

Wow, Terry was that an extra copy???

Ok, haven't followed the going-ons of Trey but can someone summarize as to why people are down on him?

If someone posts pics and says they own the books (especially if they are not trying to sell them), I guess I have no reason not to believe them.

Besides messing up in the selling forums, what's the deal?

Trey Albert Cannon

I did it my way.

I did what I had to do

And saw it through without exemption.

I planned each charted course;

Each careful step along the byway,

But more, much more than this,

I did it my way.

Yes, there were times, Im sure you knew

When I bit off more than I could chew. :makepoint:

But through it all, when there was doubt,

I ate it up and spit it out.

I faced it all and I stood tall;

And did it my way.

Ive loved, Ive laughed and cried.

Ive had my fill; my share of losing.

And now, as tears subside,

I find it all so amusing.

To think I did all that;

And may I say - not in a shy way,

No, oh no not me,

I did it my way.

For what is a man, what has he got?

If not himself, then he has naught.

To say the things he truly feels;

And not the words of one who kneels.

The record shows I took the blows -

And did it my way!

:cry:

I'm moist, tearring from the corner of my eyes, *sniff*

really

honest

Trey Albert Cannon

I think this would be a much more appropriate song for you Trey.

(thumbs u

No, because it won't change the fact that you are a liar. Now you're stuck with that - you will always be a liar on this Board.

Trey Albert Cannon

I did it my way.