• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Terrible news concerning nik -- Niky passed away last night.

262 posts in this topic

Rest in peace Nik! My most sincere condolences to his family...the world is a lesser place today with his passing...hopefully we will all strive to live the Nik principles in our own lives the best we can...

:( :( :(

RIP to a sincere geniune person. He will be missed.

I'm not too keen with avatars, but maybe people that knew him could put his pic in their avatars as a sign of mourning and unity. I'm sure his family would be pleased with that.

My condolence to Nik's family, First class gentlemen who was generous and considerate and made the hobby and the forums a better place.

He will truly be missed.

Deepest of condolences to Nik's family and circle of friends. The last few days has hit me like a ton of bricks. Even though I only had the pleasure of meeting Nik in person once, I, as we all, have been the benefactor of his good nature and unparalled generousity for years in our little community.

While dealing with this tidal wave of grief, I've tried to find the "lesson" in all of this for myself. I think I will take away two:

- Listen to your body. After 30, you just never know what ailment life is going to throw at you. Whether its a minor chest pain, an unexplained numbness, or a persistent headache that just won't go away, its just not worth taking a chance with. Go to your doctor. Start a healthy lifestyle if you haven't already. Make the changes you need to so you can see your grandchildren get married many, many years from now.

- Be the best person you can be. Give without expectation of recipriciocity. Treat every new friend as they were your oldest and dearest. Let your actions be guided by your heart, not your fears. Nik did all these and more, and that's why we will always remember him.

Rest in Peace Nik. You will be missed, but you'll never be forgotten. :sorry:

RIP.

Your presence will be missed on these boards...

What terrible news :( our deepest condolences to his family & friends. He will be greatly missed, there will be an emptiness in this world that cannot be filled. Rest in peace Nik.

Sad news that we knew was coming. :cry:

It's been said a hundred times that Nik was a great guy. It's been repeated so many times by so many people, because it is true.

Nik, you are already missed greatly and will be remembered in the most positive light, forever. :foryou:

Andy