• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Terrible news concerning nik -- Niky passed away last night.

262 posts in this topic

Niky passed away last night.

Even though I knew it was coming, it's still not easy to take. My most sincere condolences to Nik's family at this difficult time. A huge "Thank you" to Flee for taking the time to make my avatar. Rest in peace, my friend

Prayers and wishes to your family Nik. The outpouring of grief and friendship shown over the past week is such a testament to the person you made yourself to be. You are someone whom this community will sorely miss.

I would like to dedicate one of my favorite songs to Nik.

Do you Realise? by The Flaming Lips.

It's a strange video but the message is there...

Live life to the fullest and be the best that you can to one another,

Nik was a shining example of that.

I never really met you,

yet I miss you brother.

_wally

You know before I even clicked on this link I had a strong feeling that Nik passed away. The reason being is that 73 people do not make a post out of nowhere in the past 8 hours. Him surviving this long is just a testament to how strong his spirit was. I almost feel that he stayed alive so long so people could come to grips with him dying.

One more thing. Nik you will not be forgotten, as long as I post here this will be in my signature. Before now I had no reason to put anything in my sig. Rest in peace Nik, and to the family, I am so sorry.

As I sit here in my store today balwing knowing that my friend Nik who would come in here every week and shoot the (beep) with me. Nik and I would talk comics, family, and just life in general. I have great memories of Nik. I will never let that go. But I'm so pissed off at how unfair this is. I've had a bad taste for this business for may years now. Like most of us I have doing this since I was kid at 13 and now at 41 I just don't want to do it anymore Nik made this business fun!! He made it a hobby what it should be. But knowing my friend will not be coming in anymore make me really hate this business I'm angry very angry and I'm sad. Nik is a hell of a guy I've learned alot from him..I gonna miss him. I'm gonna miss him coming in and saying who's that Malaka. I'm gonna miss him coming to pick up my truck and giving me and oil change..I gonna miss him coming in and having a cold beer with me..I'm gonna miss him coming in and sharing his wisdom..I've lost a lot of people in my life but this is a tuff loss for all of us..I wish Nik's family peace at this time. Nik is a cgc 10 perfect. I miss him..