• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,895 posts in this topic

Some recent scores...

- Dungeons & Dragons game books, modules, miniatures lot for $40.

- Atari 5200 with trackball and 22 games, everything CiB - $90

- XBox 360 Arcade (flawless shape) with 10 games, everything CiB - $70

- Playmobil collection, all vintage, some 20+ sets including a rare G-scale train CiB - $75

Peace,

Chip

cfd.jpg

I actually found 6 more after digging through some more boxes. I left 3 because they were destroyed.

They were the counterfeit versions, but I bought them all just to get them off the market so as not to be confused by some unknowing soul down the line.

Edited by TAFKADixie

Here's a flea market find from about 30 years ago that I'm just getting around to now. Sun 45's of Johnny Cash, Carl Perkins and Jerry Lee Lewis in a cool old album. One is even red vinyl. If anyone out there is a record guy I'd love to hear opinions about value. Average used condition.

Edit: Flickr doesn't work here anymore? Or I'm a dmubass? I think I know the answer here.

Edited by Mackenzie999

Here's a flea market find from about 30 years ago that I'm just getting around to now. Sun 45's of Johnny Cash, Carl Perkins and Jerry Lee Lewis in a cool old album. One is even red vinyl. If anyone out there is a record guy I'd love to hear opinions about value. Average used condition.

>   [img]

Edit: Flickr doesn't work here anymore? Or I'm a dmubass? I think I know the answer here.

8626279266_1ac6001089.jpg

IMG_2555 copy by Mike.MacKenzie, on Flickr

8625171595_31daaa94a5.jpg

IMG_2559 by Mike.MacKenzie, on Flickr

Sorry for the glare, obscuring Marvel Premier 47 and X-Men 118. Highligts are the two SOMUCHFUN! inc. comics and the 24 Marvel Trading cards from 1966 including two #1 and one #66.

001-4.jpg

Sorry for the glare, obscuring Marvel Premier 47 and X-Men 118. Highligts are the two SOMUCHFUN! inc. comics and the 24 Marvel Trading cards from 1966 including two #1 and one #66.

001-4.jpg

That is so awesome! Especially (for me) the trading cards. I wish I would have kept mine.

:banana:

Everything's complete and only Winston has damage to his proton pack. I think you can tell by my avatar image that I'm pretty excited by this find.

DSCN0953_zpsab2c071d.jpg

That is totally awe.some.

Nice find Boboset! Now you just need some ectoplasm that hasn't hardened and you're set for a fun rainy day. :applause:

lol

:o It is missing the ectoplasm! Must... Find...

Thanks for the compliments everyone.

I also got this too. The arcade 'cabinet' is in perfect shape, the box not so much. It works great, but oh lordy is this game terrible, and this is coming from someone who loves Tiger handheld games.

DSCN0993_zps91c3a930.jpg

Thanks for the kind words everyone. This find may prove very fruitful in the long run. The person I bought it from said she had many more 80s toys with boxes such as he-man and batman (Superpowers?) :wishluck: