• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,898 posts in this topic

:acclaim:

I've never seen that Spider-Man 2099 #1 before. Is that a 2nd printing? All I've seen is the regular red cover.

It's an error without the foil on it.

The same error as the black Venom #1.

Nope it's a second printing. Came in 2001 KB Toy Biz spiderman 2099 action figure. Still great find.

This is correct. I thought it was a misprint.

:cry:

I picked up some nice Bronze Age horror comics (DC and Marvel) at a garage sale this morning. I also bought some reprints of classic EC horror comics, Ultimate X-Men #1 and the first Fables trade. I paid less than a buck per book, so I'm quite happy with my score.

Edited by Tiger Topher

Cool, but not comic-related.

I get slammed for this all the time, so I am just preparing you...

:foryou:

You want one, admit it ;)

I have neither the space, the money, nor the inclination for vintage electronics.

Not saying it isn't cool, it just ain't for me.

:)

-slym

Over 150 loose and 25+ packaged JLU and Batman Animated figures came home with me today! Had to drop $300 on them but for the number of figs, it's still a solid deal!

image-8.jpg

I see you got the special edition upside down exclusives.

Over 150 loose and 25+ packaged JLU and Batman Animated figures came home with me today! Had to drop $300 on them but for the number of figs, it's still a solid deal!

image-8.jpg

I see you got the special edition upside down exclusives.

That's one of those Craigslist cameras. It's required to post pictures there.

I wish I showed up sooner, but a local high school had a massive yard sale with fifty spots. The two people with comics: five dollar a piece 90s drek and five for a dollar 70s horror.

I got sixty Marvel and DC 70s horror for $12. Most are in VG, but some are FN including a Luke Cage #1. The dude next to me started grabbing the DCs when he saw me getting them or I would have gotten more.

I can't wait to read them tonight.

A few cool things.

IMG_zps2474fa76.jpg

This is no.1.Really weird goofy humor.

IMG_0001_zps8990be26.jpg

The back cover joke made me smile.

IMG_0002_zps9ed8e15e.jpg

And the nicest of the bunch.There's a nice paragraph on upcoming large-size Limited Editions like Supes Bicentennial and a few others.

IMG_0003_zps0531e672.jpg

Edited by montrealfilmguy

There were lots of garage sales in the area this weekend. I managed to pick up these for $1.00 each at one of those sales. No major minds here but some good solid books to flip or maybe have graded:

IMG_3362_zps368d840b.jpg

IMG_3363_zps98f18b7c.jpg

IMG_3364_zpsa48ef85b.jpg

IMG_3365_zps3a0297e4.jpg

IMG_3366_zps3373b31d.jpg

Very interesting finds yesterday at a garage sale around the corner from my house. Will post some other things, but this stood out. Wrap and centerfold from Catman 13.

catman013.jpeg

Very interesting finds yesterday at a garage sale around the corner from my house. Will post some other things, but this stood out. Wrap and centerfold from Catman 13.

catman013.jpeg

Strange that they ended up in the hands of someone who knew what they were.

That was destined for the landfill.

Picked these up at the Brimfield Flea Market last weekend. They were all $1 each, except for the golden age Daredevil 87 and the Four Color 420, which were $5 each! Good times!

20130520_193921_zps1c68a213.jpg

Lone Wolf & Cub :cloud9: