• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,892 posts in this topic

Note that I have no interest in buying, but am happy to advise. Boing! is one of the better games in the lot as is the Mythicon game, the Pitfall II game, and Frogger II.

There was a big find of the three Mythicon games, so that one isn't worth much anymore.

Pitfall II is an okay find boxed, Frogger II is a big deal boxed and Boing! boxed is great!

I'd also be happy to advise if Mint has no free time. :) I've been a collector of these for 25 years.

Peace,

Chip

K so got the Atari list done. I will do the intellivision list later. edit: added intellivion list.

Atari Games - 27 games

-------------------------------------------------------------

-Berzerk -game, box, manual (Note box in very bad shape)

-Boing! -game, box, manual

-Centipede -game, box, manual

-Chopper Command -game, box, manual

-Circus Atari -game, box, manual

-Cosmic Arc -game, box, manual

-Enduru -game, box, manual

-Frogger II -game, box, manual, Parker information mail slip

-Grand Prix -game, box, manual

-Kaboom -game, box, manual

-Laser Blast -game, box, manual

-Megamania -game, box, manual

-Missile Command -game, box, manual

-Ms. Pac-Man -game, box, manual

-mythicon Sorcerer -game, box, manual

-Pitfall -game, box, manual

-Pitfall II -game, box, manual

-Revenge of the Beefsteak Tomatoes -game, box, manual

-Seaquest -game, box, manual

-Sky Jinks -game, box, manual

-Spider Fighter -game, box, manual

-StarMaster -game, box, manual x2(Instruction manual + power of Manual. Note smaller box thicker guides)

-StarMaster -game, box, manual x2(Instruction manual + power of Manual. Note larger box thiner guides)

-The Official Canival -game, box, manual (Note Coleco game by SEGA)

-Tutankham -game, box, manual

-Venture -game, box, manual (note Coleco game)

-Yar's revenge -game, box, manual

Intellivision games - 50 games

-------------------------------------------------------------

-Advanced Dungeon & Dragons -Game, box, manual, 2x controller overlays

-Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, Treasure of Tarmin -Game, box, manual, 2x controller overlays (note manual in very rough shape)

-American Backgammon Players association Backgammon -Game, box, manual, 2x controller overlays

-Astrosmash -Game, box, manual, 2x controller overlays

-Auto Racing -Game, box, manual, 2x controller overlays

-Armor Battle -Game, box, manual, 2x controller overlays

-B-17 Bomber -Game, box, manual, 2x controller overlays (note Intellivoice feature)

-Bomb Squad -Game, box, manual, 2x controller overlays (note Intellivoice feature)

-Bowling - -Game, box, manual, 2x controller overlays

-boxing -Game, box, manual, 2x controller overlays

-Bump'N'Jump -Game, box, manual, 2x controller overlays (note controller overlays in rough shape)

-Burgertime -Game, box, manual, 2x controller overlays

-Checkers -Game, box, manual, 2x controller overlays

-Chip Shot -Game, box, manual, 2x controller overlays (note some lines written on manual with pencil)

-Frog Bog -Game, box, manual, 2x controller overlays

-Frogger -Game, box, manual

-Las vegas Poker & Blackjack -Game, box, manual, 2x controller overlays

-Las vegas Roulette -Game, box, manual, 2x controller overlays

-Lock'N'Chase - -Game, box, manual, 2x controller overlays (note have 2 but one has broken cartridge but you can still play it)

-Major League Baseball -Game, box, manual, 2x controller overlays

-NASL Soccer -Game, box, manual, 2x controller overlays

-NBA Basketball -Game, box, manual, 2x controller overlays

-NFL Football -Game, box, manual

-NHL Hockey -Game, box, manual, 2x controller overlays

-Night Stalker -Game, box, manual, 2x controller overlays

-Q*Bert -Game, box, manual

-Reversi -Game, box, manual, 2x controller overlays

-Royal dealer -Game, box, manual, 2x controller overlays

-Sea battle -Game, box, manual, 2x controller overlays

-Sharp Shot -Game, box, manual, 2x controller overlays

-Skiing -Game, box, manual, 2x controller overlays

-Slap Shot Sper Pro Hockey -Game, box, manual

-Snafu -Game, box, manual, 2x controller overlays

-Space Armada -Game, box, manual, 2x controller overlays

-Space battle -Game, box, manual, 2x controller overlays

-Space Hawk -Game, box, manual, 2x controller overlays

-Space Spartans -box, manual, 2x controller overlays (note intellivoice feature and cartidge is in box but doesn't work in either the module or console)

-Star Strike -Game, box, manual, 2x controller overlays

-Sub Hunt -Game, box, manual, 2x controller overlays

-Super pro Football -Game, box, manual, 2x Playbook, 2x controller overlays (note think playbook was attached and meant to be seperated for two players)

-Tennis -Game, box, manual, 2x controller overlays

-Tower of Doom -Game, manual

-Triple Action -Game, box, manual, 2x controller overlays

-Tron Deadly Discs -Game, box, manual, 2x controller overlays

-Tron Maze-A-Tron -Game, box, manual, 2x controller overlays

-Tron Solar Sailer -Game, box, manual, 2x controller overlays (note Intellivoice feature but doesn't work in intellivoice module but does in main console)

-USCF Chess -Game, box, manual, typographical errors sheets for manual and controller overlays, uscf chess play reccomendations sheet ,2x controller overlays

-Utopia -Game, box, manual, 2x controller overlays

-Vectron -Game, box, manual, 2x controller overlays

-World Championship Baseball -Game, box, manual, 2x controller overlays

Edited by Whisp

I personally didn't have an Atari or intellivision but my brother had the Intellivision. Use to play it all the time with him. I had a Commodore 64 in which I played frogger Pitfall and Pitfall II on along with many of the other games.

Well, I had a line on a 2008 SDCC exclusive Bender & Santa Christmas ornament from craigslist, the guy said he's sell it to me for $35. These go for $85 or so on eBay.

He is now not answering my emails.

I was supposed to look at a 700-book collection someone wants $350 for, went to meet the person, they never showed up.

In this day and age, with text and email, there is no excuse for some of this behaviour. I'm just trying to make some $ while looking for a job, and so far all this has done is cost me time and money.

:mad:

-slym

Happens to me all the time on kijiji. Person contacts me wanting my joe want list and no reply. That same person contacts me a month later for want list give it again no reply. Month later same guy again wanting my want list and I tell him I have sent it to him twice with no reply and they flip out saying a bunch of . To email ignore list they go lol.

Or tons of times they get my list and try and trade later era joe stuff with the occasion of they throw In a good figure like star duster but they want all my 82-84 stuff while trying to pawn off sgt marauders on me and 88 stuff and I say no and they flip out.

But every once in a blue moon something comes thru.

Just have to have patience.

Thoughts, anyone?

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/clt/4182718016.html

-slym

Actually sounds real. I've driven an hour to check out lots that sound like they could be scams and scored biggest off of those! Picked up a huge lot of books including an Xfactor 5 and 6, Xfactor 24, MOS 17-19, ASM 300, 301, 315-325, 328, Wolverine 1, Secret wars 8, and about 200 more at scam-smelling garage sale. Bought the lot for FMV in 1999. THe guy was looking though his 1999 OPG, I felt bad, so I paid him over asking price. Other than the MOS 17-19 and ASM 300, all are for sale :banana:

I agree. Mind you, last time I answered one of these ads, I asked the person three times if all the books I were priced at 50 cents, and after asking the third time he looked at me like I had three heads. Sure enough, when I started digging through the boxes and pulled out an Avengers Annual #10 (first Rogue) the guy immediately pulled it away from the pile I was creating and said he couldn't sell that book to me for 50 cents. :facepalm: