• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: My GGA Collection (Car $ fund)

100 posts in this topic

Geez, man. What kind of car did you buy?

I purchased a 2007 Shelby GT500 Mustang :headbang:

HPIM0898.jpg

Nice Car!!!..Nice books too..!

Do the chicks like the car better then the funny books ??

T

:roflmao:

Awesome books....I am BLOWN away! :o :o :o(worship)

Thx - they sure do. The Corvette's and Viper's seem to draw a bit more attention from the ladies, but the Shelby holds her own (thumbs u

Funny story... I drive a Vette (2001) , and I went out on a date with this pretty girl a few years back. Things were going great until she saw me get into my car. Later she said she does not date guys who drive a Corvette. Weird! Her loss! :sumo:

West

Thx - they sure do. The Corvette's and Viper's seem to draw a bit more attention from the ladies, but the Shelby holds her own (thumbs u

Funny story... I drive a Vette (2001) , and I went out on a date with this pretty girl a few years back. Things were going great until she saw me get into my car. Later she said she does not date guys who drive a Corvette. Weird! Her loss! :sumo:

West

or maybe your wife's gain (thumbs u

West

She got turned off by a Vette? That is quite bizarre. Maybe she is a Ford girl :idea:

Ooooo NICE car!!!

I have owned a couple of Mustangs in my life, and if I was to get a new one it would be a toss-up between this one and the Bullitt...

Thanks. The GT500 has the V8 5.4L Supercharged engine, so it was a no brainer for me which one I wanted. Everyone has their own preferences though :)

Ooooo NICE car!!!

I have owned a couple of Mustangs in my life, and if I was to get a new one it would be a toss-up between this one and the Bullitt...

Thanks. The GT500 has the V8 5.4L Supercharged engine, so it was a no brainer for me which one I wanted. Everyone has their own preferences though :)

Sell the car. Keep the books. :baiting:

Unless there's something I want. :angel:

West

She got turned off by a Vette? That is quite bizarre. Maybe she is a Ford girl :idea:

Probably just a convenient excuse. :baiting:

Unless there's something I want. :angel:

Nothing has caught your eye so far? :baiting:

Do you have a Rangers #26 in at 9.2 condition? There be some great covers in this thread already - more to come

West

While it is hard to believe that a pretty girl would be turned off by a Corvette, after reading this statement, "I went out on a date with this pretty girl", I realized the whole story was pure fiction.

lol You have a great imagination, West (thumbs u

West

You should have told her you were a comic geek. :insane: