• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Alex Ross Does The Ambiguously Gay Duo

24 posts in this topic

I had posted these pics a while back in a different forum. I had wondered if this was the inspiration for the AG Team (maybe someone from SNL was a fan). This is from Prize Comics (if I remember correctly, #40 in 1940). A few of the pages from the Flying Fist and Bingo story (Note the dual beach gymnastics)

bingo1.jpg

bingo2.jpg

bingo4.jpg

bingo3.jpg

tv_snl_ambiguously_flying1.jpg

ambiguously_gay_duo_6_1.jpg

ambiguously_gay_duo_5_2.jpg

555.jpg

Then I'll throw this in just for good measure. I know it's Batman, but it never gets old...

batman_squirt.jpg

:roflmao: thanks for the pics... priceless!~

I had posted these pics a while back in a different forum. I had wondered if this was the inspiration for the AG Team (maybe someone from SNL was a fan). This is from Prize Comics (if I remember correctly, #40 in 1940). A few of the pages from the Flying Fist and Bingo story (Note the dual beach gymnastics)

bingo1.jpg

bingo2.jpg

bingo4.jpg

bingo3.jpg

Hilarious...and certainly quite ambiguously gay...not that there's anything wrong with that! lol