• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AFTER 5+ YEARS I COMPLETED MY CGC GI JOE COLLECTION TODAY!!!!!

49 posts in this topic

After 5+ years of looking and searching and over spending I finally picked up the last issue I needed today on E-Bay!!!!

Marvel GI Joe: A Real American Hero 1-155, all 4 Yearbooks, and the Special #1!!! All graded at 9.8 except for the 7 9.6's that I need to upgrade (only 2 of those exist right now so I have to be patient I guess).

Very, very fitting that I complete my collection on the opening weekend of the live action movie!!!!

So please allow me to do a little happy dance :banana:

Thank you to all the boadies out there that helped me out by selling, trading, or locating some of these!!!!

Good job! (thumbs u

You've started the thread, so start showing us the scans. I'd love to see the whole shooting match.

Congratulations on accomplishing a big feat.

Man I would love too but I'm overseas and won't be home for a few months and there no way I'm asking the wife! (for some reason she's not as excited about them as me... :( )