• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What a weekend...

96 posts in this topic

Almost 2 years ago I joined an internet dating site that matches you with people based on questions and how you answer them. The more you answer, the more accurate it's supposed to be. There was a woman that matched me at 96% and only lived 60 miles from me. The next closest one was 80%.

It took me a month of talking to her through email before she even agreed to go out to have coffee with me. She was very cautious with so many online pervs. (Probably just set myself up...) Our first date was almost surreal. We hit it off like old friends. We've been dating ever since.

Yesterday, by means of a total set-up surprise by me, I asked her to marry me. To my complete shock, she said "yes!"

I'm on cloud nine today. I'm going to be married to my best friend in the world!

No plans yet, but it will not be soon. We're in no rush. I'll bask in the glory for now.

I can't believe she said "YES!" :cloud9:

CONGRATS!

I met my wife through Match.com in 2005 and we were married in 2007. We couldn't be happier. I actually believe that online dating services can help a person find a partner that they are much more compatible with.

Best of luck and much happiness to you both!

Same with me and my wife. We will be married a year come September. Our first date was 8+ hours of us talking. So much better than my 1st wife :) This one accepts my comics.

Congrats again!

Almost 2 years ago I joined an internet dating site that matches you with people based on questions and how you answer them. The more you answer, the more accurate it's supposed to be. There was a woman that matched me at 96% and only lived 60 miles from me. The next closest one was 80%.

It took me a month of talking to her through email before she even agreed to go out to have coffee with me. She was very cautious with so many online pervs. (Probably just set myself up...) Our first date was almost surreal. We hit it off like old friends. We've been dating ever since.

Yesterday, by means of a total set-up surprise by me, I asked her to marry me. To my complete shock, she said "yes!"

I'm on cloud nine today. I'm going to be married to my best friend in the world!

No plans yet, but it will not be soon. We're in no rush. I'll bask in the glory for now.

I can't believe she said "YES!" :cloud9:

thats cool! so if you match up 96%, what comics does she collect? : )