• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thegreatescape how are they as sellers?

10 posts in this topic

Anybody deal with them? how do they grade and how about shipping?

a few books they got I like. thanks for any info.

I've bought from them several times when they've had some DC Whitmans. Pretty decent grading on the low to mid grades I was getting. And even single comic shipments have come safely packed in a box. :cloud9:

Weirdly enough when I bought comics via two different BINS their checkout system charged me MORE for the combined shipping than if I paid for two SEPARATE packages to be shipped. It was just pennies, but that's still not cool when I was expecting a SAVINGS! :sumo: They're not profiteering though so I got over it! lol

But they reply to messages, pack well, grade well enough and I'd order from them again without hesitation. I give them two thumbs up! (thumbs u (thumbs u

I live near their brick and mortar stores....I was in their midtown location today in fact. I can't speak to their eBay grading, but their in store grades are always pretty on the money. Oftentimes they are on the tight side.

I live near their brick and mortar stores....I was in their midtown location today in fact. I can't speak to their eBay grading, but their in store grades are always pretty on the money. Oftentimes they are on the tight side.

I agree. I had only one dealing with them but their grading was accurate and they shipped very quickly

Are you talking about thegreatescapeonline (which has stores in TN and KY)?

I was thinking that there was another seller by greatescape name and they are not the same.

I have shopped in their stores since I was a teenager and they have a wide and varied stock of alot of stuff. I have always found their grading to be good if you are talking about the one based in TN.

Are you talking about thegreatescapeonline (which has stores in TN and KY)?

I was thinking that there was another seller by greatescape name and they are not the same.

I have shopped in their stores since I was a teenager and they have a wide and varied stock of alot of stuff. I have always found their grading to be good if you are talking about the one based in TN.

Yep and thanks all for the info :)

I buy from them quite often.

The only problem I have is I have to wait for them to correct their automatic check-out invoice for combined shipping to Canada.

No big deal, though.

Their grading is accurate and their shipping is fast.

A+ in my books.