• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Perfect example of what is wrong with this hobby!

190 posts in this topic

Fuelman,

I am continuing to address issues that will alleviate the issues that are here.

Now, I wasn't aware that I could not communicate with you guy's while I was.

And Sharon,

I thought about expressing concern and sympathy when Nik passed. Sure, I had a go with him on the phone and on here, but afterwards we apologized to each other and he would purchase from me and even little fun jokes back and forth were shared.

BS you lying sack of stool!!! Nik never purchased anything from you again, let alone joked around with you. It took a lot for him to write somebody off because of his huge heart, but you managed to do it. I knew you were a crook stool-head, but didn't think you'd have the audacity to tell bald faced lies about someone many of us loved when he's no longer here to keep you straight. Why don't you effoe?

...AND I made my decision NOT to do business with this carny outfit after the Preamble. I guess we can call the Nik thing the Preamble. I wasn't even counting that in my prior estimates. hm

If you're talking about the 2004 thread with the big blow-up that's been linked to a couple of times, everyone is acting like a 5-year old in there - pretending that everyone but CS is an innocent bystander in that particular thread is ludicrous.

CS has screwed up enough times on their own - there's no need to make up things as well (thumbs u

But the point is that thread is 5 years old. He's still doing things the same way & had 5 years to change. Now after 3 days back here everything's gonna be just hunky dory.

When I joined the boards in 2007, CS had a very good reputation - they were considered the go-to guys for supplies by everyone I spoke to.

I have no clue whether Russ is serious in trying to make things right - I certainly hope so - but as far as I can see he's doing exactly what you guys have been screaming for him to do: come back to the boards, apologize, offer to fix the problems he's created.

So ... how does it help the people who are owed refunds/items if y'all are spamming the thread where CS asks for those people to step forward? How is this endless trolling doing anything for the people who actually have a legitimate financial beef with CS?

But that is not his motivation. He had the means to contact everyone of these individuals when they were e-mailing him, calling him, leaving him messages and PMing him. Instead, he chose to ignore them. Then when business starts getting thin, he decides to do it in as public a manner as possible to gain the very thing you are giving him.

If you feel he has turned over a new leaf, then go place an order. My advice to Russ is to get down off the cross and take his disciples with him. Somebody needs the wood and he can't stand to lose any more blood.

I have nothing but the utmost respect for you, DW, but you're completely missing the point here - I don't care what his motivation is.

All I care about is that the people who are owed get taken care of - if CS starts a thread asking for people to speak up if he owes them refunds/items, it's not in any way helpful to these victims to have 5 people screaming "CS is a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed" over & over again.

What's YOUR connection with ComicSupply, Schmidty, that's you're so willing to, as Watson put it, "be his disciple"...?

Whoa there partner, back the buggy up. It was not my intent to imply that mschmidt is, was or ever will be anyone's disciple. Say what you want, but let's not put words in my mouth. I have no trouble speaking my own mind. Thank you. :)

...AND I made my decision NOT to do business with this carny outfit after the Preamble. I guess we can call the Nik thing the Preamble. I wasn't even counting that in my prior estimates. hm

If you're talking about the 2004 thread with the big blow-up that's been linked to a couple of times, everyone is acting like a 5-year old in there - pretending that everyone but CS is an innocent bystander in that particular thread is ludicrous.

CS has screwed up enough times on their own - there's no need to make up things as well (thumbs u

But the point is that thread is 5 years old. He's still doing things the same way & had 5 years to change. Now after 3 days back here everything's gonna be just hunky dory.

When I joined the boards in 2007, CS had a very good reputation - they were considered the go-to guys for supplies by everyone I spoke to.

I have no clue whether Russ is serious in trying to make things right - I certainly hope so - but as far as I can see he's doing exactly what you guys have been screaming for him to do: come back to the boards, apologize, offer to fix the problems he's created.

So ... how does it help the people who are owed refunds/items if y'all are spamming the thread where CS asks for those people to step forward? How is this endless trolling doing anything for the people who actually have a legitimate financial beef with CS?

But that is not his motivation. He had the means to contact everyone of these individuals when they were e-mailing him, calling him, leaving him messages and PMing him. Instead, he chose to ignore them. Then when business starts getting thin, he decides to do it in as public a manner as possible to gain the very thing you are giving him.

If you feel he has turned over a new leaf, then go place an order. My advice to Russ is to get down off the cross and take his disciples with him. Somebody needs the wood and he can't stand to lose any more blood.

I have nothing but the utmost respect for you, DW, but you're completely missing the point here - I don't care what his motivation is.

All I care about is that the people who are owed get taken care of - if CS starts a thread asking for people to speak up if he owes them refunds/items, it's not in any way helpful to these victims to have 5 people screaming "CS is a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed" over & over again.

What's YOUR connection with ComicSupply, Schmidty, that's you're so willing to, as Watson put it, "be his disciple"...?

Whoa there partner, back the buggy up. It was not my intent to imply that mschmidt is, was or ever will be anyone's disciple. Say what you want, but let's not put words in my mouth. I have no trouble speaking my own mind. Thank you. :)

Fair enough.

I wasn't speaking for you, however. I was simply taking your statement and applying it, of my own accord, to mschmidt. Touch of a difference. But it was certainly not my intent to make the implication, so if I inadvertently did, or it appeared that I did, my apologies.

I don't speak for others, I don't expect others to speak for me, and I expect everyone to speak for themselves.

(thumbs u

Fair enough.

I wasn't speaking for you, however. I was simply taking your statement and applying it, of my own accord, to mschmidt. Touch of a difference. But it was certainly not my intent to make the implication, so if I inadvertently did, or it appeared that I did, my apologies.

I don't speak for others, I don't expect others to speak for me, and I expect everyone to speak for themselves.

(thumbs u

Like I stated previously, when I joined the boards in 07, Comicsupply was the go-to guy for supplies. So I bought supplies & new books from him for a while. Once his service started sucking, I moved my business elsewhere - these days I get my supplies straight from E Gerber, and my books from DCBS.

Any other irrelevant personal questions for me before I put you back on Ignore again, "rocky"?

TD is my nick name for Rockmywhatever..I have know him foreveh and love to give him a hard time..seriously if the rash is gone it's banana dance time lol for him anyway..

Sorry, too late. RMA will now be forever be associated with Tony Danza.

Tony Danza no he doesn't look anything like that..I could always post a pic.. :roflmao: but seriously I won't want the thumping noise in my basement to actually be HIM I am far happier with the poltergiest

I refuse to believe you. I need photographic proof! ;)

Fair enough.

(thumbs u

Like I stated previously, when I joined the boards in 07, Comicsupply was the go-to guy for supplies. So I bought supplies & new books from him for a while. Once his service started sucking, I moved my business elsewhere - these days I get my supplies straight from E Gerber, and my books from DCBS.

Any other irrelevant personal questions for me before I put you back on Ignore again, "rocky"?

Irrelevant? Are you kidding? You try to filet me for making the tamest of jokes regarding ComicSupply's wife while, oddly enough, ignoring some far worse comments by many other people, and which completely and totally backfired on you (but, no credit to you, resulted in no small amount of hilarity), and now you're here, defending him again.

Goes to motive.

And if you're going to ignore me, man up and actually do it, instead of just talking about it.