• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Perfect example of what is wrong with this hobby!

190 posts in this topic

Fuelman,

I am continuing to address issues that will alleviate the issues that are here.

Now, I wasn't aware that I could not communicate with you guy's while I was.

And Sharon,

I thought about expressing concern and sympathy when Nik passed. Sure, I had a go with him on the phone and on here, but afterwards we apologized to each other and he would purchase from me and even little fun jokes back and forth were shared.

BS you lying sack of stool!!! Nik never purchased anything from you again, let alone joked around with you. It took a lot for him to write somebody off because of his huge heart, but you managed to do it. I knew you were a crook stool-head, but didn't think you'd have the audacity to tell bald faced lies about someone many of us loved when he's no longer here to keep you straight. Why don't you effoe?

I could prove you wrong but I don't need to do anything for you. He bought some stuff from me maybe a year and a half ago. Bella even picked up some books from him.

As I said, we both apologized to each other etc and it was water under the bridge.

He bought some stuff from me maybe a year and a half ago.

That's probably what has Dick Pontoon a little confused...you obviously haven't had enough time to ship any of it yet.

He bought some stuff from me maybe a year and a half ago.

That's probably what has Dick Pontoon a little confused...you obviously haven't had enough time to ship any of it yet.

Well now, aren't you the clever one. hm

If all of you are so sure that this hobby is going to be all about movies and on-line reading someday...explain to me why there are still print novels out there...

you can read books online, download them on your iphone, etc...but publishing companies keep printing them. People prefer to hold a book in their hand and read it..just like comics.

If all of you are so sure that this hobby is going to be all about movies and on-line reading someday...explain to me why there are still print novels out there...

you can read books online, download them on your iphone, etc...but publishing companies keep printing them. People prefer to hold a book in their hand and read it..just like comics.

I agree that the physical book will never go away, but it's been going downhill for some time. I work in a bookstore and each month our shipment is less and less because publishers prefer to release things online because it's more cost effective.

And the print runs on every medium...novels, comics, newspapers...are slipping daily. Compared to the hey-day of each, the runs are now very small.

Spin that forward a bit and you reach the point when the print medium is no longer viable. (thumbs u

At which point, Comical Supply might have time to catch up. meh

Your on a roll today FT.

I just placed an order on your website.

When it asked me to choose a shipping option, I chose "when hell freezes over" from the drop down menu.

When did you finally wise up and add that one?

Your on a roll today FT.

When it asked me to choose a shipping option, I chose "when hell freezes over" from the drop down menu.

:roflmao:

Your on a roll today FT.

Have I told...you lately....that I :luhv: you...?