• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many of you collect Comic related Action Figures

60 posts in this topic

1977-1990 Played with/Loved Toys

1995-2000 Collected all things Star Wars (and finally got it out of my system!)

Now- Have kept some toys from childhood, have kept/bought some since being an adult, but don't consider myself a collector.

I am looking forward to displaying my toys when the comic room is complete. I miss my Voltron(s). :cloud9:

I have only golden age and silver age characters. Stuff like DC Direct's JSA Starman, Wildcat, Specter, Flash, Green Lantern and the rest that came out. Just the old version heroes. As for silver age I have a lot of MARVEL Legends figures. The original X-Men and Avengers sets. And DC's sets like Batwoman, Batgirl, Batmite & Bathound set, Green Arrow and Speedy set. Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl set. and more. I don't collect any new version characters. Just glad they make figures of the older versions that I like.

This is one of the corners of my studio a few years ago. It has actually gotten a bit worse since then! :D My wife's rule is as long as everything is quarantined/contained into the one room studio, It's ok! :insane:

I see the look you're going for...

But why the random spider?

This is one of the corners of my studio a few years ago. It has actually gotten a bit worse since then! :D My wife's rule is as long as everything is quarantined/contained into the one room studio, It's ok! :insane:

It's an homage to fellow boardie, Shiverbones. Matthew has something like it in his studio as well, a Corgi being chased by a ravenous pumpkin. :gossip:

(Not really.)

It's an homage to fellow boardie, Shiverbones. Matthew has something like it in his studio as well, a Corgi being chased by a ravenous pumpkin. :gossip:

lol

I actually have a small collection of toy rubber spiders I've been working on for quite awhile.

The tarantula in the pic is hanging from the ceiling fan chord.

lol

I actually have a small collection of toy rubber spiders I've been working on for quite awhile.

The tarantula in the pic is hanging from the ceiling fan chord.

I like Beau's answer better.

:)