• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF15 giveaway w/purchase at Old Navy

34 posts in this topic

Are the Shirts any good?

not as bad as ed hardy shirts, but the gap, old navy, and banana republic are sweatshops in my eyes. (tsk):mad:

What with the hate on for Ed Hardy?

ed hardy and striped button down shirts = d-bag uniform. :gossip:

What isn't sweatshop made nowadays?

I bet you shop exclusively at Hot Topic and Journeys :baiting:

Oh, Hot Topic. I worked there for 3 years, was a store manager, and left the company with nothing but hatred!

What with the hate on for Ed Hardy?

ed hardy and striped button down shirts = d-bag uniform. :gossip:

never having heard of Ed Hardy (i guess I'm just not that trendy) I googled the apparel and I now totally agree with the above.

I bet all those models are named Chad.

I saw a rant on another board about how Old Navy had one of the panels or two altered to show Peter Parker wearing a shirt with Old Navy across it.

This really upset the original poster. Wish that were my biggest hassle in life. meh

Could have been worse, they could have replaced the bad guy Spidey is carrying on the AF15 cover with an Old Navy shopping bag...

I picked up a copy at my Local Old Navy store and good luck trying to get a 9.8 out of the boxes they had there. The one they gave me came from a box that the issues were just thrown in my copy would be lucky to get a 6.0 and the rest looked about the same very dissapointing :frustrated:

I've never even heard of Ed Hardy. :blush:

His real name is Eduardo Duro, an Italian businessman who was a pink Flamingo egg poacher as a teen but, made his riches off of wholesale of tranvesti oriented periphanilia and used women's underwear in the Asian ebay-style sites, only to later pursue his true passion and began a career as 'Penthouse Letters' writer, after his colossal failure, he decided to sell overpriced metrosexual-wear, naming his brand Eddie Hard, which eventually became Ed Hearty, which eventually became Ed Hardy...