• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If the mods aren't going to ban ComicSupply...

207 posts in this topic

Why don't we take a vote, see what the forum says? Only people with a minimum level of posts can vote?

There should be a set amount of years. You can run up 10K in one year easy on these boards. :news: some people live on these boards lol

:jokealert: There is some truth in what I said though lol

Why don't we take a vote, see what the forum says? Only people with a minimum level of posts can vote?

There should be a set amount of years. You can run up 10K in one year easy on these boards. :news: some people live on these boards lol

:jokealert: There is some truth in what I said though lol

It's impossible to run up more than 5,000 posts in one year.

As if post count actually means something? How many posts did CAP Freak have?

• Administrator
I thought there was a rule that you weren't allowed to advertise your business in your signature line.

Otherwise there would be no reason advertisers to pay CGC for posting their banners on each page of a thread.

HO-LY :censored: The smartest post anyone has yet to make this week.

Kudos to you sir! (worship)

Now someone can alert the mods..

The rule is no graphic advertisements for promotional entities. A rule which I frequently look at and think about applying to people with big bulky NOD logos.

I thought there was a rule that you weren't allowed to advertise your business in your signature line.

Otherwise there would be no reason advertisers to pay CGC for posting their banners on each page of a thread.

The rule is no graphic advertisements for promotional entities. A rule which I frequently look at and think about applying to people with big bulky NOD logos.

I would make a humorous and satirical post, but I don't want to chance the threat of legal action.

:tonofbricks:

I would make a humorous and satirical post, but I don't want to chance the threat of legal action.

Satire is illegal in the USSA. :gossip:

I think some of the comments made towards links in signatures have merit. Especially in the case of a board member with a history of transgressions. From my point of view, advertising my online store in my signature is one way to form relationships with people in an online community with like-minded interests. Its a big plus when I can connect with board member(s) interested in any books I'm selling, though I don't put total emphasis for being here on selling comics to people here.

Another way of looking at it is there is an inherent risk in link advertising within a community of savvy collectors with evolved expectations on earning consumer trust and satisfaction. Simply put, if you mess up, the self-regulating aspects of board members who will call you out on a whim for any/all missteps makes any steps towards censorship or banning practically irrelevant.

I would defend you.

I would defend you.

I would wing it.

I would defend you.

I would wing it.

I would win.