• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strike 3 - Mmmarvel

128 posts in this topic

I can see what's going on here, and it aint B*g...or is it? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Just who was that masked man!?!? 27_laughing.gif

B*G would be one the last people to make homophobic gay slurs,....he would insult you if he thought you were stupid and most of the time he was right....

What I'm saying is that I know who it WASN'T... so who was it? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'd say, but this thread would rapidly degenerate into a massive flame war.

Suuuuuuure you would.

Suuuuuuure it would.

thumbsup2.gif

27_laughing.gif Yeah, why is JC's attitude so reticent when he's not exactly a stranger to flame wars???

What I'm saying is that I know who it WASN'T... so who was it? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'd say, but this thread would rapidly degenerate into a massive flame war.

Suuuuuuure you would.

Suuuuuuure it would.

thumbsup2.gif

27_laughing.gif Yeah, why is JC's attitude so reticent when he's not exactly a stranger to flame wars???

confused-smiley-013.gifthumbsup2.gif

I can see what's going on here, and it aint B*g...or is it? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Just who was that masked man!?!? 27_laughing.gif

B*G would be one the last people to make homophobic gay slurs,....he would insult you if he thought you were stupid and most of the time he was right....

Exactly... 893frustrated.gif

Was he flaming somewhere in the general forum or something? I don't remember seeing any controversial posts anywhere in the comic forums.

It was mostly in the Water Cooler and Political Forum, but he brought it down to comics as well. There was a thread in the polls forum he went ballistic in (though a big chunk of it got pulled).

You mean you haven't noticed the kindler, gentler JC? 893naughty-thumb.gif

I'm prepared to admit that Kinder Gentler JC does manifest himself on occasion.

At the moment we need Dark, Belligerent JC to flush out the miscreant.

Was he flaming somewhere in the general forum or something? I don't remember seeing any controversial posts anywhere in the comic forums.

One of his posts this morning, since pulled, was in a comic polls thread....

Jim

You mean you haven't noticed the kindler, gentler JC? 893naughty-thumb.gif

Ahhhhhh, the wonders of properly prescribed (and taken!) medication. thumbsup2.gif

Ahhhhhh, the wonders of properly prescribed (and taken!) medication. thumbsup2.gif

Sorry crackhead, I don't do drugs. 893naughty-thumb.gif

So who is this shill? Let's keep this on-topic.

Oh man, I almost busted a gut trying to keep a straight face there. popcorn.gif

Y'see, JC? You're not telling us what we want to know and a flame war erupts anyway. Two flame wars. Stop being so kind and gentle!!

Apparently you don't. I was obviously wrong.

I think we have just experienced a burp in the space-time continuum. thumbsup2.gif

Apparently you don't. I was obviously wrong.

I think we have just experienced a burp in the space-time continuum. thumbsup2.gif

vomit-smiley-024.gif