• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strike 3 - Mmmarvel

128 posts in this topic

Good riddance. Half of his posts were sprinkled with anti-gay, homophobic name-calling, and he was working hard to make it all of his posts. That kind of hate-spewing is not appropriate in a place like this. Just imagine how our gay members felt, reading all that bigotry? Personally, I think he should have been booted a long time ago.

I kind of laughed him off.. but I think to ban him was appropriate.

Yeah, they even took out my post about Hulk #181! 893whatthe.gif

Well I would expect a highly offensive post of that nature to be removed. makepoint.gif

Terry1, I for one appreciated your memorial homage to MMMarvel, but I think Oldguy is on to something: Instead of banning posters, we should simply ban tired worn-out topics. Just imagine the free time we'd all have as a result! thumbsup2.gif

I just happen to have a list here: boo.gif

Didn't you know, there are only 10 threads possible on the CGC boards...

1) Gypsies, Tramps & Thieves

2) Strokin' Tokin' the Cigar

3) Crisis

4) Hammer-Time!

5) Why my comics are a better investment than a fully-diversified 401(k) (a.k.a. as C*R*A*S*H)

6) What book/artist/cover started/ended/defined/best-of/worst-of the ___ Age

7) Travels with Lighthouse

8) Vigilante Scammer Canine Patrol

9) Foreplay to Graemlin Wars

10) SMGNAH181T

Well I would expect a highly offensive post of that nature to be removed. makepoint.gif

What's happening here? Who are you people? Where am I? Whose short-shorts are these? Who waxed my legs?

Terry1, I for one appreciated your memorial homage to MMMarvel, but I think Oldguy is on to something: Instead of banning posters, we should simply ban tired worn-out topics. Just imagine the free time we'd all have as a result! thumbsup2.gif

3) Crisis

4) Hammer-Time!

5) Why my comics are a better investment than a fully-diversified 401(k) (a.k.a. as C*R*A*S*H)

10) SMGNAH181T

While we're at it, how about posts on X-Men #94, GS X-Men #1, and ASM #129?... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What's happening here? Who are you people? Where am I? Whose short-shorts are these? Who waxed my legs?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Instead of banning posters, we should simply ban tired worn-out topics. Just imagine the free time we'd all have as a result! thumbsup2.gif

3) Crisis

4) Hammer-Time!

10) SMGNAH181T

sorry.gifsorry.gifsorry.gifsorry.gifsorry.gif

Instead of banning posters, we should simply ban tired worn-out topics. Just imagine the free time we'd all have as a result! thumbsup2.gif

3) Crisis

4) Hammer-Time!

10) SMGNAH181T

sorry.gifsorry.gifsorry.gifsorry.gifsorry.gif

Dude, you missed the Greatest Thread Of All Time. 893frustrated.gif

You mean the thread where MMM blew his top and got canned? It was entertaining at the end, I guess, but prior to that, it was mainly him and I discussing different beer brands for 2 days or so. Unless you mean this thread, where half the posts got pulled by the mods... confused-smiley-013.gif

Apparently you are, which is kind of sad. Isn't it about midnight over there now? Don't you have a job to get up for in the morning? confused-smiley-013.gif

Now that was just plain patronising. And facile. This man is a dedicated Forum member. HE'LL decide when it's time for bed, Mother Hen!!!!!!!!!

You mean the thread where MMM blew his top and got canned? It was entertaining at the end, I guess, but prior to that, it was mainly him and I discussing different beer brands for 2 days or so. Unless you mean this thread, where half the posts got pulled by the mods... confused-smiley-013.gif

Wait, YOU remember those posts, too?? So, you were there, back in time, at the beginning of everything when the whole thing was reset, too?!??!

I thought I was the only one! Why, after Golden Age Khaos and Khaosboy both flew into their respective cubby holes of non-continuity, I figured I was the only one who remembered!

Nah... I'd never seriously want Crisis on Infinite Message Boards or Travels with Lighthouse to go away. I actually like 3 or 4 of the Top Ten flowerred.gif (keeps me coming back...). The other 6 or 7, though...