• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strike 3 - Mmmarvel

128 posts in this topic

You mean the thread where MMM blew his top and got canned? It was entertaining at the end, I guess, but prior to that, it was mainly him and I discussing different beer brands for 2 days or so. Unless you mean this thread, where half the posts got pulled by the mods... confused-smiley-013.gif

Wait, YOU remember those posts, too?? So, you were there, back in time, at the beginning of everything when the whole thing was reset, too?!??!

I thought I was the only one! Why, after Golden Age Khaos and Khaosboy both flew into their respective cubby holes of non-continuity, I figured I was the only one who remembered!

That's because you were at the nexus of the massive time reshuffle. Everyone else was obliterated into non-existence by the All Seeing Mods. I don't seem to recall them though, and what are we talking about??

Apparently you are, which is kind of sad. Isn't it about midnight over there now? Don't you have a job to get up for in the morning? confused-smiley-013.gif

Now that was just plain patronising. And facile. This man is a dedicated Forum member. HE'LL decide when it's time for bed, Mother Hen!!!!!!!!!

Apologies to my British friends! flowerred.gif I'm sorry if that last comment came off as MMMarvel like...I just figured someone had to rake the muck now that the main agitator was no longer present..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You mean the thread where MMM blew his top and got canned? It was entertaining at the end, I guess, but prior to that, it was mainly him and I discussing different beer brands for 2 days or so. Unless you mean this thread, where half the posts got pulled by the mods... confused-smiley-013.gif

Wait, YOU remember those posts, too?? So, you were there, back in time, at the beginning of everything when the whole thing was reset, too?!??!

I thought I was the only one! Why, after Golden Age Khaos and Khaosboy both flew into their respective cubby holes of non-continuity, I figured I was the only one who remembered!

I don't know if I should be proud to admit it or not, but I was present throughout the entire course of that thread, from the initial humor, to the slow bubbling tension, until the final explosion! 893whatthe.gif

Apparently you are, which is kind of sad. Isn't it about midnight over there now? Don't you have a job to get up for in the morning? confused-smiley-013.gif

Now that was just plain patronising. And facile. This man is a dedicated Forum member. HE'LL decide when it's time for bed, Mother Hen!!!!!!!!!

Apologies to my British friends! flowerred.gif I'm sorry if that last comment came off as MMMarvel like...I just figured someone had to rake the muck now that the main agitator was no longer present..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No worries good buddy. Still, you can't beat a good agitator to stir everything up occasionally........ I guess without Hammer and MMM, spleen will go unvented. Whither the next sociopath, or shill, for us to focus our ire?

I don't know if I should be proud to admit it or not, but I was present throughout the entire course of that thread, from the initial humor, to the slow bubbling tension, until the final explosion! 893whatthe.gif

I thought the whole thing, while reality-altering and Khao-cidal (R.I.P. Golden Age Khaos and Khaosboy), was absolutely hysterical and easily one of my favorite things ever to happen on the message board.

I just hope the rest of those sissies didn't get their panties in a bunch about the whole thing?

893crossfingers-thumb.gifflowerred.gifhi.gif

Damn, something really important was posted, everyone argued, someone got banned and everyone claimed it rocked. What did I miss? I hate being totally out of the loop crazy.gif

You missed everything!! That's why you need to be on here at all times. It was one of the best threads I've seen or been involved in, but I don't know if it was necessarily the best. There was a thread a little while back where BSD Brulato got on here and tried to B**CH slap JC, and JC got all mad and started going off on Brulato. I think everyone here thought that was hysterical! But, I bet you missed that one too, didn't you? 893naughty-thumb.gif

Relax........it was a non-event.

Ultimately, I think it will be one of those threads where the legend becomes a lot bigger than the true reality. It didn't really get inflammatory right up until the end, after MMM got the 2nd strike. Then, right after he posted his response to that, he got blackballed.

There was a thread a little while back where BSD Brulato got on here and tried to B**CH slap JC...

27_laughing.gif Yeah, with the emphasis on TRIED.

What struck me most in that thread was how bad B's grammar was. I don't know if he was being hasty, or was angry or whatever, but I guess I expected him to be a little more eloquent than he was.

JC did handle himself very well in my opinion. I think a bunch of people wanted to see him crash and burn or get shut up, and it didn't really turn out that way...

Ultimately, I think it will be one of those threads where the legend becomes a lot bigger than the true reality. It didn't really get inflammatory right up until the end, after MMM got the 2nd strike. Then, right after he posted his response to that, he got blackballed.

Sounds like fun. What happened in the end ?

There was a thread a little while back where BSD Brulato got on here and tried to B**CH slap JC...

27_laughing.gif Yeah, with the emphasis on TRIED.

So come one then. Show us your X-Men sonny.

I think MMM's last post was the one where he referred to someone as a "she-male nancy".

I think MMM's last post was the one where he referred to someone as a "she-male nancy".

MODERATOR !