• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre Order copies of 10/31 vol. 3 available now

28 posts in this topic

This is a heads up that I am now taking pre-orders for the limited edition versions of my next book. This is going to have to be ordered through my website so I can track the inventory through a paypal cart without overselling, but you are getting a first shot here before my regular email list gets to them.

3647374553_36de805b17_o.jpg

The third volume continues where the first two left off. These paintings were all created between late 2008 and August of 2009. This is a 7"x7" hardcover with dustjacket and will most likely have 78 pages.

this is the image for the card that come with the 1st 18 copies

3723519591_acdefbc387_o.jpg

- Signed & numbered version with a sketch inside & Postcard exclusive to these copies (18 copies) $125.00

- Limited signed & numbered edition with sketch inside of 25 copies $75.00

please use the paypal cart on my site link to books because I will not be available for the next couple hours to sit & mark these off by hand, I have the exact amount loaded as available through paypal inventory control.

thanks for looking! - Matthew

:shy: I bought back one of the postcards that came with volume 2, and sold it on ebay. The card alone ended at $90 :o

Was on-line all day, just clickin' refresh waiting... waiting... waiting! Took a break for a late dinner and almost missed the whole thing?! lol

Well, it's all fine now... :takeit:

Yep, ah's really likes mah drinkin' ta boot! :insane:

:golfclap:

I ordered this:

Signed & numbered version with a sketch inside & Postcard (see it here) exclusive to these copies (18 copies) $125.00 ONLY 6 left

I bought two postcards from you but I can only find one of them :pullhair: