• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

a ton of l.b. cole for sale--10% reduction across board

75 posts in this topic

115 in 4.0, c/ow. $150.

bb115-1.jpg

Man if I wasn't so dang broke I'd snap some of these up in a nano second.... :frustrated:

The trooper is having a prediction! VTcomics will soon start a FS thread in order to purchase these, then a few months will start another FS thread selling the books here to purchase additional books!

Trooper- the fricken psychic

:roflmao: Ain't it the truth! Luckily, gator beat me to it and thankfully removed much of the temptation..... :headbang:

115 in 4.0, c/ow. $150.

bb115-1.jpg

Man if I wasn't so dang broke I'd snap some of these up in a nano second.... :frustrated:

The trooper is having a prediction! VTcomics will soon start a FS thread in order to purchase these, then a few months will start another FS thread selling the books here to purchase additional books!

:roflmao: Ain't it the truth! Luckily, gator beat me to it and thankfully removed much of the temptation..... :headbang:

115 still for sale; gator did not chomp that one.

115 in 4.0, c/ow. $150.

bb115-1.jpg

115 still for sale; gator did not chomp that one.

:roflmao: