• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

One of a kind Comic Printing plates FOR SALE.. RARE

31 posts in this topic

man, looking at these i just get the urge to go all around town stamping comic covers onto any white space i see...

I actually told my Wife I could put ink on them and have a killer stamp lol she looked at me like im nuts

man, looking at these i just get the urge to go all around town stamping comic covers onto any white space i see...

I actually told my Wife I could put ink on them and have a killer stamp lol she looked at me like im nuts

lol ... I've been thinking about inking up the one I bought and making a black and white print from it. I just may have to make a trip to Michael's Craft Store this weekend.

sorry to revive a old thread but I was reading another thread about production flaws and saw Dicex posting something about the printing press and how some people were buying them or keeping them for special emotional factors etc... I thought I was cool and wanted to see one the threads pictures didn't survive, but I dug into some other threads and came across this one I see that the printing plates pictures in this thread are all curved I am assuming that is correct. I thought it would be cool to have one if the price was good. I see some on ebay but they are flat from what I see are these legit or more than likely fakes?

s-l1600.jpg