• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mini MegaCon this weekend....

53 posts in this topic

Maybe its me, but I don't even see a thread for this show. Not promising for those who are setting up as vendors. Anyway, the promoters obviously got it in their heads that two MegaCons a year are better then one, so this is the "mid-year" edition going on this Saturday and Sunday. Perhaps they should've spent a few bucks promoting the show and not resting on their laurels.

Info is here.

I'll be there Saturday. Hope to see some Florida Forumites! Let's get out there and support the local guys setting up. (thumbs u

I will be there with Rachel on Sat. She wants to meet the people from Buffy.

Anyone going to dinner Sat. night? (shrug)

:( cannot make it till Sunday.

well, there is a chance bridget and I will be driving this weekend to claremont to purchase a vehicle (crazy, I know, drive 7 hours to buy a car)...and if we do, I will stop by

You can live in the keys and it wouldn't take 7 hours to drive to clermont, florida. In fact it doesn't take 7 hours to get to anything within Florida.

Panhandle :gossip:

well, there is a chance bridget and I will be driving this weekend to claremont to purchase a vehicle (crazy, I know, drive 7 hours to buy a car)...and if we do, I will stop by

You can live in the keys and it wouldn't take 7 hours to drive to clermont, florida. In fact it doesn't take 7 hours to get to anything within Florida.

Panhandle :gossip:

Doc is right. It is approximately 840 miles from Key West to Pensacola. You

would have to average 120MPH to make it in 7 hours. :gossip:

Bad News: I will not be making it to Mini MegaCon :cry:

Good News: Cuz I am hard at work on a 7day show! :headbang:

Bad News: Wont be able to make the dinner either :sorry: (really want to go to the Brazillian BBQ)

Good News: getting fed by the client 3 meals a day on the job (free!) :banana:

Any early reports? I'm thinking about running over there for a few hours..... hm

My very brief report is as follows:

Bought some awesome art from Christian Slade (Darth Corgi), and some nice high grade books from one dealer. Not a bad show for selection, both high and low grade. Not many comic dealers around, so hopefully, the ones that are will all do well. :wishluck:

Is this con reserved for diminutive Floridians? (shrug)

Diminutive Floridians > Vancouver dingle-berries :whistle:

greggy > Diminutive Floridians > Vancouver dingle-berries :whistle:

CFP > Chuck Norris >greggy > Diminutive Floridians > Vancouver dingle-berries :whistle:

CFP > Chuck Norris >greggy > Diminutive Floridians > Vancouver dingle-berries :whistle:

greggy is at the top per your previous pyramid of power so pizz off.