• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Twitter Experiment

66 posts in this topic

No offense to anyone, but Twitter is the perfect example of vanity in action. It is the most self-indulgent, pretentious activity I can think for a person to engage in.

I totally agree, twitter is complete bollocks.

I like yours though (thumbs u

No offense to anyone, but Twitter is the perfect example of vanity in action. It is the most self-indulgent, pretentious activity I can think for a person to engage in.

:roflmao:

Is there money to be made with twitter?

well, if you're a recording artist, i would say yes, but not in the traditional sense. use twitter to expand your following.

is it better than Facebook?

i don't know anything about facebook, so i can't really answer that, but i would say you'll probably reach more people on twitter right now since it seems to be one of the most popular social networks out right now.

Is there money to be made with twitter?

well, if you're a recording artist, i would say yes, but not in the traditional sense. use twitter to expand your following.

is it better than Facebook?

Rubbing your bellend in broken glass is better than Facebook.

I just pooped in my pants a bit.

I looked at my Goon books.

18 minutes ago from web

Can you twitter to everyone who that is in your avatar?

I looked at my Goon books.

18 minutes ago from web

Gotta admit, that's pretty freaking funny.

Can you twitter to everyone who that is in your avatar?

Linda Cardellini circa 1999 from the TV show, Freaks and Geeks. :luhv:

So, you don't want Gemma's Twitter address then hm