• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official Batman #18 Euro Blank Megathread! Well...at most 555

734 posts in this topic

They totally were...I got my e-mail..I m pretty sure I would have been within the first 25...I called the dude...and..he said something along the lines of.. "very hard to get, the last ones were expensive"..I only ordered three for gosh sake! he said he ordered 40, and got 25. He also said he didn't know how many would be availbale in Essen...this is BS man..I am leaving early on the 23rd, but it's a hassle taking a 2 y/o and a 5 y/o two hours away...fingers crossed...hope they are 7 euros over there...if not..I am totally going to boycott...

who am I kidding..I am totally pay the price that's put on them...on the last ones I paid 50, 40, 50, 50, 60, and 80... but..its total bs..DC should get of their buttz and print some...when they do, these will all be 5 dollars...

I drove all the way to Essen today. Got in..it wasn't a comic-con at all..it was the biggest Cardgame/board game/dice game/ dual cards game/ multiperson game con that I had ever imagined..it was floors and floors of people playing all types of board games..it was nuts!!! Thousands of people playing games of all kinds....weird dice, weird cubes...it was kind'a weird all around.

Anyways, I made it to the comic area of the con, it was litterally one booth, three artist (in the "Alley"), and like four, maybe 5 vendors tops. Anyways, I found the Batman blanks, I grabbed about 20, when I go to the register, they took 15, and said there was a "5" limit on them. I was stunned, I pleaded and practically begged for more...the guy must have felt sorry for me and let me take three more. I was the first one in line. So I am keeping two and giving 6 out to the first 6 people that PMd me the other day. The blanks are just as glossy, if not more, than the original ones.

I hope that it isn't such a big hassle for the next set of blanks....

I'm going to :bump: this because apparantly no one knew tha there was ANOTHER DC blank besides Batman... It may not be a front sketch cover...but still... makes you wonder!

KGrHqEOKkME6QdcBfl-BOo8OWjw60_3.jpg

KGrHqMOKikE6eI1YDBOo8po0Cg60_3.jpg

Nice!

Are you selling :baiting:

Can't wait to see the Batman blanks :)

I drove all the way to Essen today. Got in..it wasn't a comic-con at all..it was the biggest Cardgame/board game/dice game/ dual cards game/ multiperson game con that I had ever imagined..it was floors and floors of people playing all types of board games..it was nuts!!! Thousands of people playing games of all kinds....weird dice, weird cubes...it was kind'a weird all around.

Anyways, I made it to the comic area of the con, it was litterally one booth, three artist (in the "Alley"), and like four, maybe 5 vendors tops. Anyways, I found the Batman blanks, I grabbed about 20, when I go to the register, they took 15, and said there was a "5" limit on them. I was stunned, I pleaded and practically begged for more...the guy must have felt sorry for me and let me take three more. I was the first one in line. So I am keeping two and giving 6 out to the first 6 people that PMd me the other day. The blanks are just as glossy, if not more, than the original ones.

I hope that it isn't such a big hassle for the next set of blanks....

(worship)(worship)(worship)

Adonis HAS WAYS!!! And no it's not mine ( I WISH), the seller on e-bay is asking $70 for it.

They were produced back in 2004 as a limited variant, how limited is up for debate. I think a 1000 produced? But I doubt that many made it to the open market.