• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official Batman #18 Euro Blank Megathread! Well...at most 555

734 posts in this topic

I am not a seller per say, but I will get extras for others, not many because they are pricey at 7 euros, but I will get three for me for sure..maybe like 5 extra onse for those who want them

Want / Need some of these :wishluck:

Chespirito or anyone else who can get these. I would love to get 2 of these new Batman blanks. More than happy to pay for them up front so you know I am for real. I am in the United States located in Ohio. If anyone can help me out let me know.

Thanks,

Brendan

I am still going to the con...but I just looked at the site....Anyone..everybody can get these...they are sale now...Looks like pre-order is possible..they WILL ship to the States..

http://www.x-comics.de/Comic-Action-2011-Batman-58-Blank-Sketchcover-Variant

Order placed ! i paid the shipping, but i ordered a bunch of them to offset shipping. it may sell out with only 333 copys (shrug)

I didnt get a bunch but I got a couple. Figured it was worth it if they only go to 333 copies.