• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official Batman #18 Euro Blank Megathread! Well...at most 555

734 posts in this topic

Honestly I don't know if I would pay 70 bucks for a blank anymore.. I was on a mission with the last ones because I wanted to have five, but I just don't get the price... They are not even a decade old. I almost feel like making my own counterfeit blank and slap it on a super ultra low-grade coverless batman 227 and getting an NG designator with a neat little cover...

Honestly I don't know if I would pay 70 bucks for a blank anymore.. I was on a mission with the last ones because I wanted to have five, but I just don't get the price... They are not even a decade old. I almost feel like making my own counterfeit blank and slap it on a super ultra low-grade coverless batman 227 and getting an NG designator with a neat little cover...

I still don't know why other board members haven't done this. Many of them clamor for a DC blank and many more claim that they wish they could grade the existing blanks with "NG" designations, basically just authenticating the sketch. The Blackest Night counterfeit book takes care of both situations and it was fan-made. It's mind-bottling.

Got this email this morning:

Good news for everyone who already preordered the limited X-Comics Batman (2011/2012) Blank-Sketchcover Variant with us.

We confirm hereby your order quantities. Order increases are not possible because we´re sold out already.

Panini informed us, that this special edition will be Batman # 61 and it should be in stock in the beginning of January.

So keep your money in your pocket. We will inform you with an invoice as soon as the issue arrives and then you can transfer the money.

Keep an eye on our site for further special limited editions.

Kind regards,

Alex Fischer (Owner