• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Original art page: Hulk vs Thing

28 posts in this topic

I thought you guys might like to see a recent comic page I worked on. Classic Hulk vs Thing page with the Hulk towering over a determined Thing. I can just imagine what Ben is saying just before he jumps up to give it another go.

HULK_THING_Page.jpg

I can just imagine what Ben is saying just before he jumps up to give it another go.

Were you wearing protection?

(tsk)

I can just imagine what Ben is saying just before he jumps up to give it another go.

(tsk)

:shrug: You don't believe in safe sex?

between the thing and the hulk? i am just not gonna comment on that! lol

lol first thing I thought

"Hulk say SQUEEL!"

:roflmao:

(tsk)

Artboy, a little information about yourself and the art wouldn't hurt.

Really not sure what to say. Was hoping to sell the page, thinking now I will throw it out.

Really not sure what to say. Was hoping to sell the page, thinking now I will throw it out.

Oh, don't do that. You should know by now that anything even vaguely homoerotic on these forums is going to get jumped on (pun intended). There's another thread involving the Thing and Human Torch right now, as a matter of fact.

At least your art isn't this suggestive:

bill4.jpg

(tsk)

Artboy, a little information about yourself and the art wouldn't hurt.

C'mon Karl, there is some joking going on here but I think we all think the page is very nice.