• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If this is VG-, what's it take to get a Poor?

34 posts in this topic

I noticed that one...yikes. (And it's raw, not CGC-graded.)

I don't think I'd even pay the current bid amount. :eek:

It's Comiclink graded (says so in the description). They must be serious, because it says VG- & 3.5. I could understand if they said VG- & 1.0, that's just a mistake.

If that's what they think a VG- looks like, they have a great future ahead of them grading NM+ books at Mile High Comics. :P

QUALIFIED GRADE: Solid with attractive interior. 1.5 inch x 1.5 inch chunk missing from lower right affects art. :roflmao:

Yeah, at some point it's probably better not to try to put a positive spin on a book. lol This is probably that point.

QUALIFIED GRADE: Solid with attractive interior. 1.5 inch x 1.5 inch chunk missing from lower right affects art. :roflmao:

Yeah, at some point it's probably better not to try to put a positive spin on a book. lol This is probably that point.

It could have been worse, I guess. Maybe they could have said something along the lines of "over 80% of the book is still there" or "chunk missing barely affects interior art".

ComicLink Graded :roflmao:

Graded then eaten :insane:

If indeed this was ComicLink graded, this is a rather serious indictment of their ability to grade, and puts into doubt that everything that is considered "ComicLink graded" is as it seems.

ComicLink Graded :roflmao:

Graded then eaten :insane:

If indeed this was ComicLink graded, this is a rather serious indictment of their ability to grade, and puts into doubt that everything that is considered "ComicLink graded" is as it seems.

I agree, and I think I feel slightly ill after seeing that one...

Rat Chews *shudder*

Why not just call it a Qualified NM at that point?