• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's Friday folks....so how about...

Should this thread stay in the Comic Forum?  

297 members have voted

1. 1. Should this thread stay in the Comic Forum?

1,140 posts in this topic

Bah, good luck if your money is there when you retire. I never have trusted people for that sort of thing. While everyone else was pouring their money into RRSP I've always kept mine in assets and commodities. I just don't see someone caring more for my money than I do.

I do miss the structure and the interaction side of it, though.

I opted for the self-managed investment plan. They contribute a set percentage every month, and I get to choose how its invested. And its 100% mine no matter whether I stay for 20 years, or leave tomorrow.

You know of all the people on here, you are the most....frugal (in a good way) in that you are pretty sharp at picking out a bargain.

I've admired that about you since I first started posting here. Smart with your cash.

(thumbs u

Nem tudom.

:shy:

You know of all the people on here, you are the most....frugal (in a good way) in that you are pretty sharp at picking out a bargain.

I've admired that about you since I first started posting here. Smart with your cash.

(thumbs u

Nem tudom.

:shy:

Flattery will get you everywhere Roy. :blush:

And thanks for reminding me to login this morning....looks like YTD return is about 15%. Not bad. Wish I could do that every year.

Nem tudom = [font:Book Antiqua]Hungarian for "I don't know" [/font]

Yup. Jive has Magarian roots so I through out the odd tidbit every once in a while. In one fell swoop I used up my entire Hungarian vocabulary though. Not sure what I'm going to use next time.

:insane:

That's probably the worst song I've ever heard in my life. Is there really a market for talentless trash like this? It makes the Macarena sound like Don Giovanni.

OMG please make this piece of mess leave my head! :ohnoez:

That's probably the worst song I've ever heard in my life. Is there really a market for talentless trash like this? It makes the Macarena sound like Don Giovanni.

:gossip: Google "Rebecca Black"

:gossip: Google "Rebecca Black"

I'd really rather not. To say that I never want to hear that song again in my life would be an understatement.