• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead 59 Cover

11 posts in this topic

first off its not nice to go around calling people names, and second, you must be an insufficiently_thoughtful_person to think that I mean to go shill the damn thing. Please leave my thread, and dont comment in any of them again.

Hey Everyone

Put this cover up on ebay tonight. Go check it out and give it some bids (thumbs u

Linky

why would I bid up something? sounds like you are a thief I'm a newbie who doesn't know how to demonstrate proper community courtesy or manners.

Fixed that for ya! :makepoint:

BucOne, some of the basic rules for this community are to follow the Golden Rule and not to dump on someone in their own sales thread. No reason for this sort of behavior ESPECIALLY when you notice his feedback is something along the lines of 100% perfect (not typical for most thieves).

first off its not nice to go around calling people names, and second, you must be an insufficiently_thoughtful_person to think that I mean to go shill the damn thing. Please leave my thread, and dont comment in any of them again.

yeah right, you say to bid it up and now it's all a game and yet you call me an insufficiently_thoughtful_person? you're clueless..

When he says "give it some bids", he means to bid on it if you want. He's not asking you to shill for him or "bid it up" like you said...

Thiis is why the internet is dangerous. You really need to pick your words carefully, especially when they may have multiple meanings. I took the sentence to mean bid if you are interested, but I could see how someone might take it literally. I've learned to give all people the benefit of the doubt, and choose the more benign meaning. Actions speak louder than words, so the 100% positive feedback tells the real story.

Best,

Hari