• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It might be tough to sell this book at 25 times GPA

17 posts in this topic

I know the name of the Comiclink game is to overprice your books and then wait for a decent offer to come along but ......................

This seller might find it tough to sell THIS BOOK at 26 times GPA.

GPA = $365

Asking Price = $9500

But at least it's a key issue ........... oh wait ............. it's not :(

But at least it has white pages ............. oh wait .............. it doesn't :(

But at least it is the single highest graded copy ....... oh wait ..... there are 2 others in the same grade :(

Origin of Martian Manhunter. :cloud9:

Looks like that info is missing from the label.

It's probably just a re-telling. My recollection is that the first couple stories are JJ getting pulled away from Mars by a scientist's machine. So his origin was kind of laid out from the beginning.

that's comiclink for you. back in 04 i emailed josh to sell two books FF 52 CGC 9.2 and MS 5 CGC 9.2 for the asking price of $750 each. he replied that he couldn't since it was above market value. guess who's the hypocrite? :screwy: hence comiclink can go sux it!!! :headbang:

Look at the 3 books in a row that the person listed, all with ludicrous asking prices. 2 of the books have minimum bids on them, both of which are probably double "market value" themselves. hmm....

Then again there are many, many other books on there with crazy asking prices. I guess with some top census books getting incredible multiples people think that gives them free rein to list books with whatever number they want. Its their books so who are we to say anything.

Then again there are many, many other books on there with crazy asking prices. I guess with some top census books getting incredible multiples people think that gives them free rein to list books with whatever number they want.

TEC #287 in 9.2 is no FF #112 in 9.8 2c

........... and I'm a Batman fan