• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This is an illegal auction isn't it?

30 posts in this topic

Ahhh...

Those old nes games. cloud9.gif

I can hear that Zelda music playing in the back of my mind even now.

Da...Da-da-da-da...Da-da... 27_laughing.gif

I'm sure that's totally illegal, unless this is something Marvel started doing, which I'm sure we would have heard about.

I saw these for sale (or ones like them) in Tower Records...they had all the old Silver books on cd-rom...I think they're legit....

I do have some of those MARVEL comics that are on CD. Bought um at Kmart. X-Men stories like Giant-Size X-Men #1 and HULK #181. But the one for sale on ebay looks like it has lots more on it. It may be something that someone put together from the original store bought ones.

Marvel Comic Library Collection delivers the first 10 adventures of 10 classic Marvel characters on one super-powered CD-ROM. The set includes Spider-Man", The Incredible Hulk", Daredevil", X-Men", Fantastic Four", Captain America", Avengers", Namor the Sub-Mariner", Iron Man" and Silver Surfer". Also included are character bios, comic book computer wallpaper and screensavers.

The first 10 adventures ( confused.gif How'd they do that with Hulk 1-6?)...

Not the entire Silver-Age run. tonofbricks.gif

FBI is coming too grin.gif

You know, who cares....when they see how good I hopefully still am at Tetris, they'll stay and play a while!

I'm really excited about playing Battletoads and Ghost 'n' Goblins again!

sorry.gif...But I have actually made one of those cd's. It has usm 1-40 on it because they're the only comics I can find, apart from a few outhers.

Please dont send me to jail grin.gif.

You can make them for private use as long as you don't sell them to make money off of other people's copyrighted material.

893naughty-thumb.gifwink.gif

Ghost'n'Goblins !

i lose many coins in the arcade machine game ! 893frustrated.gif

When i think i could have buy many comics with all the money foreheadslap.gif

Ghosts 'N' Goblins was an unbeatable game. I played it frequently in the arcades, have it on my PC and have played it recently, and it's still unbeatable. Controls weren't fine enough to pull off the necessary moves.

I have 3,000 original videogames on my PC right now, thanks to that MAME (multiple arcade machine emulator) software. It's the best... every game is exactly like you remember it from your youth, 'cause they use the original ROMs... when I play Pac-Man, it boots up just like the original cabinet did..!

MAME (multiple arcade machine emulator) software. It's the best... every game is exactly like you remember it from your youth, 'cause they use the original ROMs...

thumbsup2.gif Best software ever made for a computer. EVER