• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Age Lot 4 sale for Under Guide! Updated+ Timely Torch 8 (open to offers!)

18 posts in this topic

ComicLot1.jpg

comicLot2.jpg

comicLot4.jpg

comicLot5.jpg

Hello to all, I am trimming down some of my collection so I will begin with this lot tonight. I will not sit there and grade the $5 books in this lot. But will do so with the key issues. :takeit: will take this , pms will be welcome (will bend slightly but it will be priced pretty low regardless). I do want to sell the whole lot. I have no time to sell individual $5 and $10 books. Sorry.

The key issues grade as follows

TTa 35 (4.0) solid book

FF 14 (2.5) (small spine splits on the top and bottom and 2 pieces of tape in the interior cover)

FF 67 (6.5) 1st HIM (Warlock)

FF 112 (4.0) Thing VS. Hulk

Avengers 57 (5.0) (RR marking on top right)

X-Men 14 (3.0 slight pull on the staples)

Ghost Rider 1 (Western) (3.5 slight tear on back middle cover about one eighth of an inch, some spine wear)

other books included FFs 60, 76,77,85-87,109 Avengers 50, Cap 116, 137 (Spidey X-over), Ghost Rider (Western) 2-6 (except 5 ), Kid Colt 125, Two Gun Kid 58 Kirby Monster Cover- low grade), 90, TTA 69 75,83, 89 (higher grade),Tale of Suspense 60 (2nd Hawkeye (6.0), Jimmy Olsen 135, 146, 147 (solid mid grades)

NOT pictured (will get around if requested, and IF the books are still for sale of course) :Amazing Spiderman 82 (Electro 7.0) , Avengers 70 (8.0), Cap 112 (5.0), 115, Astonishing Tales # 1 (Kazar and Dr. Doom (6.0)

Price for Tales to Astonish 35 alone in Guide is $320 in this grade, take the whole lot home for $535 by M/o or check only Paypal include 3%. Shipping Free for U.S buyers Thanks

Might consider selling an almost full run of Captain Marvel 1 to 62 , high grade Manthing issues (9.0s and up) and Shadow (high grade) run too. In the mean time I will wait for offers on this first. Thanks

ComicLot1.jpg

comicLot2.jpg

comicLot4.jpg

comicLot5.jpg

Hello to all, I am trimming down some of my collection so I will begin with this lot tonight. I will not sit there and grade the $5 books in this lot. But will do so with the key issues. :takeit: will take this , pms will be welcome (will bend slightly but it will be priced pretty low regardless). I do want to sell the whole lot. I have no time to sell individual $5 and $10 books. Sorry.

The key issues grade as follows

TTa 35 (4.0) solid book

FF 14 (2.5) (small spine splits on the top and bottom and 2 pieces of tape in the interior cover)

FF 67 (6.5) 1st HIM (Warlock)

FF 112 (4.0) Thing VS. Hulk

Avengers 57 (5.0) (RR marking on top right)

X-Men 14 (3.0 slight pull on the staples)

Ghost Rider 1 (Western) (3.5 slight tear on back middle cover about one eighth of an inch, some spine wear)

other books included FFs 60, 76,77,85-87,109 Avengers 50, Cap 116, 137 (Spidey X-over), Ghost Rider (Western) 2-6 (except 5 ), Kid Colt 125, Two Gun Kid 58 Kirby Monster Cover- low grade), 90, TTA 69 75,83, 89 (higher grade),Tale of Suspense 60 (2nd Hawkeye (6.0), Jimmy Olsen 135, 146, 147 (solid mid grades)

NOT pictured (will get around if requested, and IF the books are still for sale of course) :Amazing Spiderman 82 (Electro 7.0) , Avengers 70 (8.0), Cap 112 (5.0), 115, Astonishing Tales # 1 (Kazar and Dr. Doom (6.0)

Price for Tales to Astonish 35 alone in Guide is $320 in this grade, take the whole lot home for $535 by M/o or check only Paypal include 3%. Shipping Free for U.S buyers Thanks

Just added to this LOT: Journey Into Mystery 116 (5.5), 144,147, 148 (4.0-4.5),Peter Parker Spectacular Spiderman 1 (9.2-9.4), Red Sonja & Savage Shehulk 1 (8.5), Moon Knight 1 (9.0-9.2)--- All this folks!

Torch8.jpg

Primetime's old copy, Unrestored about a (3.0 to 3.5! off-white pages) asking ONLY $975 , one on ebay is going for much higher! U.S. buyers Free shipping, Check or M/O , paypal add 3% thanks

:cool:

Hmmm, well, Ill drop the asking price to $895 (please check the one on ebay for $1250 and see what a bargain this is!) and lets see what happens.

Primetime's old copy, Unrestored about a (3.0 to 3.5! off-white pages) asking ONLY $975 , one on ebay is going for much higher! U.S. buyers Free shipping, Check or M/O , paypal add 3% thanks

:takeit: per PM

:headbang:

Torch8.jpg

a new home :cool:

Congrats on the sale. Now when are u listing the Tec 29 and 31 :baiting:

Torch8.jpg

a new home :cool:

Congrats on the sale. Now when are u listing the Tec 29 and 31 :baiting:

CLINK auction 2020? :popcorn::grin: