• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who here ia a member of the Eagle comics Judge DREDD#1 club?

164 posts in this topic

This seems like a good place to ask this question.

I love the material but don't need more comics to "collect".

I remember seeing Archived Editions on Amazon a few years ago, but they were all for the UK market. Have any of you guys seen Trades of Dredd, and are they good, are they complete, are they worth it?

PM pirate. He has them all and is familiar with all the formats. If I had a nickel everytime I heard about Judge Dredd trades . . .

thanks, Sean.

Well, history repeated it's self tonight! Today I saw a CGC 9.8 (White pgs) Copy of Eagle Comics Presents Judge Dredd#1 (new label) for $109.99 and I bought it right there and then. :acclaim: What's crazy is just two weeks ago I was willing to sell my #1 for 70.00! so why did I buy it? I'm trying to figure that out right now. :insane: my only guess is that I AM a diehard DREDD-HEAD and I guess there is just a part of me that can't sell my only CG 9.8 copy of JD#1, so I bought another just in case if I had to sell it at least I'd have a spare on hand. Don't know why I'm posting about this, but I just felt like it. (shrug)

Well, history repeated it's self tonight! Today I saw a CGC 9.8 (White pgs) Copy of Eagle Comics Presents Judge Dredd#1 (new label) for $109.99 and I bought it right there and then. :acclaim: What's crazy is just two weeks ago I was willing to sell my #1 for 70.00! so why did I buy it? I'm trying to figure that out right now. :insane: my only guess is that I AM a diehard DREDD-HEAD and I guess there is just a part of me that can't sell my only CG 9.8 copy of JD#1, so I bought another just in case if I had to sell it at least I'd have a spare on hand. Don't know why I'm posting about this, but I just felt like it. (shrug)

All I know is that is one less Miracleman you are going to buy.

:o

I'd like to have one of those. I very nearly bought that one you were trying to sell a while back!

Best I can do is this:

jdjcq1cgc98w.jpg

Oh yeah and a few of these:

prog2.jpg

:o(worship) Buddy, in my humble opinion 2000AD#2 the very FIRST APPEARANCE of JUDGE DREDD trumps a Eagle Judge Dredd #1 ANY DAY of the YEAR! :headbang: (Have noticed your missing the toy and stickers that came with it) (:

Why does CGC not grade 2000AD again? because there too big or something? :screwy: I mean come on man it's 2000AD #2! the first appearance of the LEGENDARY JUDGE DREDD!

Yep, too wide for a magazine slab :(

I have given semi-serious idle thought to setting up a 2000AD slabbing service, but then I woke up and realised naahh, why would I want to be the next PGX? lol

The original 2000ADs are difficult to store. Not only are they oversized, but the cover is newspaper material and very seldomly white. There are poly bags made specifically for the 2000ADs, but still, yellowing cover and interior pages are almost impossible to avoid.
Soooooo...does this mean [font:Impact]Eagle Comics Presents [/font] [font:Impact] JUDGE DREDD [/font] #1 Is going to be as close as possible to haveing the first appearance of Judge Dredd in graded glorey? (shrug)