• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who here ia a member of the Eagle comics Judge DREDD#1 club?

164 posts in this topic

Any idea what the print run for JD#1 was?

Sorry man, I completely forgot to get a pic of that Wagner Sig.... here it is below:

JD1.jpg

That's awesome.

:applause: I'm really hoping he does a Convention or two Stateside soon.

Don't think this is important enough to have it's own thread so I've decided to just put this new pic here...

dredd-shot-1.jpg

Hope they will have something at SDCC. :wishluck:

I've got one of the 9.8s - probably one of the first ones as I got it at least 6 years ago (if not before), back when I was still collecting slabs. :hi:

Old Label 9.8 in the house. :applause:

114063.jpg.b771f3d2d0711ff5ec9328a3497f84ed.jpg

I've got one of the 9.8s - probably one of the first ones as I got it at least 6 years ago (if not before), back when I was still collecting slabs. :hi:

Old Label 9.8 in the house. :applause:

I had one of those once. hm

I have 2 copies, the one I bought from a comic store in Monterey when it was first released and another I acquired a few years ago.

I rememeber when the movie came out with Sly Stallone, I was hoping it would be great. It was so not. :P

I'm not a Dredd expert so I was curious if there was any demand for the Quality Comics Dredd from 1986. I bought the one below off the stands and subbed it a little while back. Not any sales in GPA but there are only two total copies graded on the census - this one and another 9.8. I'm not sure if that makes it tough or unpopular.

fc69fc04.jpg

I'm not a Dredd expert so I was curious if there was any demand for the Quality Comics Dredd from 1986. I bought the one below off the stands and subbed it a little while back. Not any sales in GPA but there are only two total copies graded on the census - this one and another 9.8. I'm not sure if that makes it tough or unpopular.

fc69fc04.jpg

I'm interested if yer selling... :baiting:

But to answer your question The book is NOT all that hard to find (trust me)

And it's not just this particular issue either it's just that Dredd overall still has very little interest stateside and less so within the slabbing community.

Plus the book isn't worth grading unless you are looking for it to begin with.

$299.00!!! :o

I'd be honored to be in this club. I loved the series and have 1 -11

Scan000000010369.jpg

I think the cover of number 7 is my favorite with Satanus...

My favorite will always be #6 with the Judges arresting the President. :roflmao:

Having bought a signed 9.8 from you and now seeing this - I feel better now. lol