• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who here ia a member of the Eagle comics Judge DREDD#1 club?

164 posts in this topic

lol

His chin always freaked me out.

F10RobertZDarMe-1.jpg

Nick I love what you did with your hair in that picture. (thumbs u

Did someone say "a pronounced chin"?

ron-perlman1.jpg

He'd be perfect, if he wasn't already SIXTY.

Kind of eliminates doing sequels when your centerpiece star will be collecting Social Security before the first film even makes the big screen.

Till recently (about 2 years ago) I always thought the background to the cover of DREDD #1 was Orange! I've come across several issues with beautiful Deep Red covers (all slabbed of course) and I have been wondering why A lot of the #1's have Orange backgrounds and some don't?

Was it a production thing or has every Orange cover #1 been out in the sun a little too long? lol

Similar to the Secret Wars #8, some are more red, others are an orange. Probably due to how much ink was coming off the printer. Timing in the print run :wishluck:

I like both versions of Judge Dredd #1, so it never bothered me.

Secret Wars #8, I never had enough copies to notice a difference.

I bought 3 long boxes off a mate and found a #1 signed by John Wagner. Shop signing as there is no certificate or anything.
Do you have a photo or scan?

I've never seen J Wagner's Signature before.

I bought 3 long boxes off a mate and found a #1 signed by John Wagner. Shop signing as there is no certificate or anything.
Do you have a photo or scan?

I've never seen J Wagner's Signature before.

I'll try and get one sorted for you, no probs.