• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF #19 page on CC, Any ideas to its market...

39 posts in this topic

I don't understand how anybody can justify paying that much. It's a simple Kirby page with the four of them chatting about nothing significant. If I wanted a Kirby FF page, this would probably be one of the last ones I want. Does this set a new precedence where all Kirby FF pages are now valued at least $20k?

Best,

Larry

This page is at $13K, how did we get to all Kirby FF pages are now worth $20K???

Also, seeing as there have been very few pages seen from issue FF 19 on the market over the years, that could very well be an indication that someone has been slowly completing this book.

Clem

Sold for 13.2k

Scott Williams

Does anyone know what the 2 Byrne X-men pages finished at?

I don't think they made reserve, but I was wondering how high they got.

Best,

Chris

Does anyone know how i can get the results for this auction??? i really want to know what the 2 John Byrne Terry Austin pages went for???? HELP

Look 3 posts up from yours.... (thumbs u

Thanks Chris, do not know how i missed that, anyways i figured around the $4000.00 to $5000.00 range.

No problem. I had the same question and CC is not very good in it's search of closed auctions.

The better of the 2 pages went for $3951(team shot panel, wolverine included) and the other did not sell at all, so they went on the low end of the scale I guess.

Byrne X-men prices seem up and down over the last year.

C

Totally agree Chris, his prices have been up and down, what i did notice is that his ( and of course my favourite inker Terry Austin's) really good x-men panels or historically significant pages sell for crazy prices ( the last heritage auction sold a page from x-men 137 for $14000.00 if i am correct) but his small pages sell from $3000.00 to $5000.00 range.

Does anyone know how i can get the results for this auction??? i really want to know what the 2 John Byrne Terry Austin pages went for???? HELP

Next time put a nominal tracking bid on the books that you`re interested in, it makes it a lot easier to go back and see what books ended up selling for on CC.

The better of the 2 pages went for $3951(team shot panel, wolverine included) and the other did not sell at all, so they went on the low end of the scale I guess.

The page that didn't sell is owned by the Donnelly's, if I'm not mistaken, so no surprise that one is still 'for sale'.

The page that didn't sell is owned by the Donnelly's, if I'm not mistaken, so no surprise that one is still 'for sale'.

That is not correct.

Next time put a nominal tracking bid on the books that you`re interested in, it makes it a lot easier to go back and see what books ended up selling for on CC.

If you receive email notifications of their auctions you will have a link to each lot. I just pull up the email, click on the link, and, voila, see the closing price.

That page on the CC auction from FF 15 is pretty decent....love that panel with the Torch staring at the Baxter Building encased in crystal. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a fried of jesus) (thumbs u