• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF #19 page on CC, Any ideas to its market...

39 posts in this topic

I think based on recent sales this might go for $18K - $19.5K. I can't believe how much these pages go for and I in no way believe that value is in anyway sane, but I think that's what it may go for.

Ruben, thanks for posting what I was thinking.

I don't understand how anybody can justify paying that much. It's a simple Kirby page with the four of them chatting about nothing significant. If I wanted a Kirby FF page, this would probably be one of the last ones I want. Does this set a new precedence where all Kirby FF pages are now valued at least $20k?

Best,

Larry

I don't understand how anybody can justify paying that much. It's a simple Kirby page with the four of them chatting about nothing significant. If I wanted a Kirby FF page, this would probably be one of the last ones I want. Does this set a new precedence where all Kirby FF pages are now valued at least $20k?

Best,

Larry

This page is at $13K, how did we get to all Kirby FF pages are now worth $20K???

Also, seeing as there have been very few pages seen from issue FF 19 on the market over the years, that could very well be an indication that someone has been slowly completing this book.

Clem