• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does Anyone Know Who Bumchex is?

59 posts in this topic

Holy s**t! :o He has an unrestored Tec 27 7.5 & the Allentown Tec 29 9.6 (worship)

He also owns the AF #15 CGC 9.6, Action #1 CGC 6.5, TOS #39 CGC 9.4 and an X-men #1 CGC 9.4

:eek:

He used to own the Allentown #29 although I don't see it on his site anymore. Wonder if I was wrong.

It happens.

:insane:

He also displays a 6.5 Action #1 unrestored. His OA collection also looks stunning. I think I would sleep with this guy to get my hands on his collection. hm

Well then I have good news- he likely has a small pecker.

Great news, thanks Nate.

I'm here to help, Dave. Says so on my name tag.

Personal envy aside, I think it's pretty cool that he has such a nice collection. And he's willing to share some of it with those of us who can only wish.

He is not sharing for our benefit. :gossip:

If we were all still in school he would probably only be showing us this collection at school once.

Oh, and nothing....

NOTHING....

is better than this:

ultraman.jpg

Ultraman was awesome (thumbs u So were Spectreman and Space Giants

My 2 year old LOVES Ultraman. Whenever its TV time, that's all he wants to watch. He crosses his arms into an Ultraman-like X position and says "POWahful!"

Sorry for being the glowing dad, but I'm posting this photo again, of him re-enacting a historic battle:

MiguelBattle5.jpg

lol

Nothing brought out childhood envy quite like transformers. No other toy line could match it. We are not alone.

Yup.

I finally sold off 2/3 of them about four years ago. The memories beat the heck out of all that plastic gaining dust. And the value of them made them worth more to others than to me. I kept all of my first, emotionally powerful ones, though. The knockoffs, Mirage, Soundwave, etc.

You need to check out my Voltrons in my man cave thread. That's one robot I still have feelings for.

Robot feelings, I mean. Manly robot feelings. You know. The appropriate kind of robot feelings.

*runs away in a gangly Napolean Dynamite gait*

Now you're cookin'! I remember having the giant (well, it seemed giant at the time) remote-controlled Voltron. And by remote controlled, I mean it had a small plastic controller tethered by a 4-foot cord. But still... :cloud9:

My 2 year old LOVES Ultraman. Whenever its TV time, that's all he wants to watch.

I've heard Ultraman is the most popular superhero on the planet, mostly because it's tops throughout much of Asia, particularly China. I thought Spider-Man would have been the most popular one worldwide, but I've heard it's Ultraman. Anyone know if that's at all accurate? (shrug)

My 2 year old LOVES Ultraman. Whenever its TV time, that's all he wants to watch.

I've heard Ultraman is the most popular superhero on the planet, mostly because it's tops throughout much of Asia, particularly China. I thought Spider-Man would have been the most popular one worldwide, but I've heard it's Ultraman. Anyone know if that's at all accurate? (shrug)

It sounds wacky, but I'd believe it, or at least that he's in the running. Apparently, Ultraman is in the Guiness Book of World Records for television series with the most spin offs.

It sounds wacky, but I'd believe it, or at least that he's in the running. Apparently, Ultraman is in the Guiness Book of World Records for television series with the most spin offs.

There have been, like, 20 incarnations (exaggeration) of the character

Yeah, and only a fraction have been available on DVD in the states. I recently bought a few of the Ultraman Tiga series, because the missus and I were going to go bonkers if we watched another episode of the original series for the 500th time. We’ve seen them so many times we know the dialogue by heart. In Japanese.

That was my after school line-up as well from old Channel 61 in Cleveland !

3:00 Ultraman

3:30 Johnny Socko

4:00 Speed Racer

I had to walk to school (10 city blocks, uphill both ways, in the snow) and sprinted home to make it in time for Ultraman.

Haven't thought about those old shows in years! :)

Yeah, and only a fraction have been available on DVD in the states. I recently bought a few of the Ultraman Tiga series, because the missus and I were going to go bonkers if we watched another episode of the original series for the 500th time. We’ve seen them so many times we know the dialogue by heart. In Japanese.

lol I'm glad they finally released the original series a few years ago on DVD. Loved watching those episodes growing up. I just wish they would release Spectreman and Space Giants to complete the trifecta

Oh, and nothing....

NOTHING....

is better than this:

ultraman.jpg

Ultraman was awesome (thumbs u So were Spectreman and Space Giants

My 2 year old LOVES Ultraman. Whenever its TV time, that's all he wants to watch. He crosses his arms into an Ultraman-like X position and says "POWahful!"

Sorry for being the glowing dad, but I'm posting this photo again, of him re-enacting a historic battle:

MiguelBattle5.jpg

:applause:

lol

Nothing brought out childhood envy quite like transformers. No other toy line could match it. We are not alone.

Yup.

I finally sold off 2/3 of them about four years ago. The memories beat the heck out of all that plastic gaining dust. And the value of them made them worth more to others than to me. I kept all of my first, emotionally powerful ones, though. The knockoffs, Mirage, Soundwave, etc.

You need to check out my Voltrons in my man cave thread. That's one robot I still have feelings for.

Robot feelings, I mean. Manly robot feelings. You know. The appropriate kind of robot feelings.

Now you're cookin'! I remember having the giant (well, it seemed giant at the time) remote-controlled Voltron. And by remote controlled, I mean it had a small plastic controller tethered by a 4-foot cord. But still... :cloud9:

(thumbs u

lol

Yup.

You children and your Transclownomorphs or whatnot...

When *I* was a kid, it was Star Wars and Superman, beetchessss!!!!

+1