• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Age in New York City?

4 posts in this topic

I am visiting New York City later this year for the first time. Where would I go to find the best selection of high grade silver age back issues? I collect most of the major Marvel and DC superhero titles. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Best selection in NYC and the entire World is Metropolis. They operate out of an office rather than a storefront and don't have their inventory at hand. Check their website for available books and then call ahead and make an appointment. They sometimes overgrade and they aren't cheap but they have an amazing selection. They have some great original art and posters on the wall and they are well worth a visit.

Also worth a visit is Roger's Time Machine. Fairly good selection of back issues and a nice owner.

Have a great time in NYC, it is an amazing city.

Best selection in NYC and the entire World is Metropolis. They operate out of an office rather than a storefront and don't have their inventory at hand. Check their website for available books and then call ahead and make an appointment. They sometimes overgrade and they aren't cheap but they have an amazing selection. They have some great original art and posters on the wall and they are well worth a visit.

Also worth a visit is Roger's Time Machine. Fairly good selection of back issues and a nice owner.

'nuff said!

'nuff said!

the oa aint for sale though :(

I have asked