• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Albedo Volume 1, NR2

201 posts in this topic

Isn't Albedo #2 the 1st appearance? (shrug)

Is his second appearance noted on a CGC label anywhere?

Thanks!

I wasn't sure if Albedo 3 was his second appearance as these Indie characters have a habit of jumping from title to title before getting a consistent book (see Hellboy, Invincible, the Crow, and Goon).

I asked around some indie dealers at a recent show and they all knew the first appearance, but they weren't sure what his second was. Thanks!

pretty sure it's Albedo 2,3,4

then The Doomsday Squad #3

I think that Doomsday Squad #3 was widely touted as Usagi's first appearance in color. All the Albedo apps were B&W.

I'd forgot about that, Wayne. Where does Usagi Summer Special come into the picture? I always assumed that was the first color appearance, and it is right before Usagi Vol. 1, #1.

Thanks!

I wasn't sure if Albedo 3 was his second appearance as these Indie characters have a habit of jumping from title to title before getting a consistent book (see Hellboy, Invincible, the Crow, and Goon).

I asked around some indie dealers at a recent show and they all knew the first appearance, but they weren't sure what his second was. Thanks!

it's #3. but the print run goes

2 2000 usagi cover

3 10000 albedo cover

4 3000 usagi cover

to me that makes #4 the second best book

Thanks!

2 2000 usagi cover

3 10000 albedo cover

4 3000 usagi cover

Glad I picked up the #4s that I did then.

:headbang:

Thanks!

2 2000 usagi cover

3 10000 albedo cover

4 3000 usagi cover

Me too!

utf-8BSU1HMDAwOTEtMjAwOTA2MTgtMjMwN.jpg

according to what? that 3000 # I recall seeing in the inside fc of one of the thoughts & images books along with the print runs for the other issues as well. I thought #5 was listed at somewhere in that 6-7 k range, but its been a while.

hmm, thanks. Anybody have a copy of command review #1 around? Come to think of it I am 99% sure that the runs were published on the inside fc of that issue. Either my memory is faulty or that website.

hmm, thanks. Anybody have a copy of command review #1 around? Come to think of it I am 99% sure that the runs were published on the inside fc of that issue. Either my memory is faulty or that website.

Print run information is located in the 2nd paragraph.

scan0014a.jpg

th_scan0010-1.jpgth_scan0009-1.jpg

Print run information is located in the 2nd paragraph.

scan0014a.jpg

th_scan0010-1.jpgth_scan0009-1.jpg

Thx! 6000 it is.

I've been looking for the yellow cover version of issue#0 (print run of 50) for about 20years now with no luck, does anyone know where I can find one of those?

Can't say I know where to find one... but keep in mind that the "yellow" copies are just misprints of the whites with yellow streaks. I.e. my understanding is that an all-yellow cover doesn't exist and the 50 or so copies called yellow are really... white and yellow. that was mentioned in one of those early thoughts & images books too, I think.

hey while we are at it does anyone have a command review 2 handy? it reprinted 5 up so probably has print run info on 5 up

the above is why you get the weird 50/450/500 yellow/white/blue print run. I always thought a 450 print run was strange. Makes a lot more sense now that I know the intended print run was 500/500. I used to look for yellow #0s too but when I find out they are just defective whites I stopped being interested.

well i own the white cover version (450 print run) from my understanding the yellow cover version isn't just yellow streaks, the drawing table on the cover is actually yellow. I've seen a picture of it somewhere, but yeah the cover itself is white