• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Albedo Volume 1, NR2

201 posts in this topic

well i own the white cover version (450 print run) from my understanding the yellow cover version isn't just yellow streaks, the drawing table on the cover is actually yellow. I've seen a picture of it somewhere, but yeah the cover itself is white

Toss up a quick scan, wouldja?

well i own the white cover version (450 print run) from my understanding the yellow cover version isn't just yellow streaks, the drawing table on the cover is actually yellow. I've seen a picture of it somewhere, but yeah the cover itself is white

Here's the 4th printing intended to look like the #0 white with yellow table streaks...

...and a scan of the information about all the #0 printings on the inside front cover.

88916.jpg.78fc2db633ce0a5551c6bf7c376ed404.jpg

88918.jpg.39a9a4e1f4b08ad35a9f94a1ee4d7520.jpg

Here's the 4th printing intended to look like the #0 white with yellow table streaks...

...and a scan of the information about all the #0 printings on the inside front cover.

im confused, what is the print run on the above yellow streak one?

im confused, what is the print run on the above yellow streak one?

I'm not sure what the print run on the 4th printing is... but it is a REPRINT front cover of the

#0 White Cover With Yellow Streaks 1st Print (originally limited to 50).

So, if you see a #0 White Cover With Yellow Streaks, it's very important to check the cover price.

If it has the little orange $1.00 price, it's actually the 4th printing.

(It looks like a sticker, but that $1.00 is printed on there.)

Dark red & Light red versions of #1 side by side. The 9.2 is the Dark red. I really can't tell any difference myself.

hate to break it to you but those are both light reds / 2nd prints.

If you had a dark red / 1st print you would know. Its a maroon color and instantly distinguishable.

Here's the difference:

IMG_2397.jpg

The biggest difference is that in the first, Erma Felna's face is beige-ish grey, while on the second, it's brown.

That's it!