• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone been reading Deadpool lately?

43 posts in this topic

I been reading Deadpool as of late,and what I been reading have been fun to read lol The Pirate story arc was downright funny,I laughed so hard I thought I was going to die from laughing :roflmao: What surprised me more than anything else is the writer of Deadpool is the same one that writes Wolverine:Origins :o So anyone else is reading Deadpool?

Hell Yahz, my fellow deadpool fan! My favorite was Bob as the parrot. I also liked the callback by having him work with a blind woman. The upcoming arc of him trying to join the x-men looks like a lot of fun too.

I don't like Daniel Way's Wolverine Origins, but I find his (writing) voice works great for Deadpool! (thumbs u

Hell Yahz, my fellow deadpool fan! My favorite was Bob as the parrot. I also liked the callback by having him work with a blind woman. The upcoming arc of him trying to join the x-men looks like a lot of fun too.

I don't like Daniel Way's Wolverine Origins, but I find his (writing) voice works great for Deadpool! (thumbs u

I felled so bad for Bob dress up as a parrot,but at the same time it was funny lol The blind woman was funny as well.I hear a rumor that Deadpool may join X-Force.My Brother got me hooked on Deadpool.

I think Daniel Way should stop writing Wolverine:Origins and stick with writing Deadpool.

^^

I wouldn't mind Deadpool on X-Force (because that is my favorite x-book right now outside of deadpool), but Marvel needs to be careful not to over-expose deadpool... Right now he's in Deadpool, Deadpool Merc With a Mouth, and the Deadpool Team-Up book starts in November. I don't want them having his so many places it becomes a joke like wolverine.

Thank you for your compliment :grin: I too have been reading Deadpool Merc with a Mouth and I find it funny as well.I don't think you can overexpose Deadpool since he know he's a comic book character.Wolverine been the most popular comic book character for so long that I think Deadpool deserve to be in the spotlight.

The over-exposure is kind of getting to me. I think I'm going to drop down to only the main series.

Though it's on-and-off to me, the Pirate arc was pretty darn funny. The parrot issue was good times.

I enjoyed the art in the last issue (15).

Pat

Which Deadpool book are you enjoying more right now?

Deadpool or Deadpool: Merc with a Mouth

I'm enjoying both but I'm liking the main title more... mostly because I like the style of art better.

I'm looking forwards to Deadpool's ASM appearance.

I have to go with Deadpool:Merc with a Mouth as of right now.I find the idea of Deadpool and Zombie Deadpool in one book pretty funny.I'm too looking forward to Deadpool's appearance in ASM.I don't buy Spider-Man books a whole lot,but since Deadpool will make an appearance in ASM I will make an exception :headbang:

I dropped Deadpool after the first 8 issues, I didn't think he was as entertaining as he used to be. I'll probably keep the ones that I've got unless I encounter someone who particularly wants to buy them.

I dropped Deadpool after the first 8 issues, I didn't think he was as entertaining as he used to be. I'll probably keep the ones that I've got unless I encounter someone who particularly wants to buy them.
What condition? :baiting:

They've been read once so are in the same condition that I bought them in. :baiting: :baiting:

They've been read once so are in the same condition that I bought them in. :baiting: :baiting:

meh:kidaround: