• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT- My friend's new tattoo

91 posts in this topic

Personal take, no offense intended.... Anyone else see that tatoo as something that maybe is not such a great idea? Man that thing is huge so when the time comes to have it removed it will be a long, painful and expensive process.

Personal take, no offense intended.... Anyone else see that tatoo as something that maybe is not such a great idea? Man that thing is huge so when the time comes to have it removed it will be a long, painful and expensive process.

hm

Why would you get a large tattoo just to have it removed? I have this piece on my back, and I can guarantee you that it's going to stay there till I die.

ms-back-tattoo.jpg

Why would you get a large tattoo just to have it removed? I have this piece on my back, and I can guarantee you that it's going to stay there till I die.

ms-back-tattoo.jpg

Thats...nice.

What is it? :shy:

Thats...nice.

An abstract representation of humanity - or, as my daughter calls it, a "squiggly man".

Thats...nice.

An abstract representation of humanity - or, as my daughter calls it, a "squiggly man".

That was my second guess. (thumbs u

But why would he get it removed? Looks like good work (shrug)

If you want to see tattoos that were not such a great idea, google 'bad tattoos'. Some damn funny stuff out there.