• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Buscema Exhibit - Palma de Mallorca - September 16 / November 8, 2009

119 posts in this topic

I was contacted last week. I paid via pay pal that day, and was told that the book would be shipped today. Joan mentioned that I would get a "shipment code" when it went out. But, I don't have anything yet. I'm not that worried. He sounded pretty busy.

Thanks for the update, Ronald!

Shipments sent by air mail to USA are traceable both in Spain and USA legs through the sites of Correos.es and USPS.com. As you commented, he probably forgot to tell the tracking number to you, but if a problem arise, I'm sure that they keep them.

This kind of shipments use to take about 7-10 working days to arrive. If a couple of weeks after he told you that it was shipped, the package still didn't show, don't hesitate to ask him the tracking number.

I'm newbie in the hobby, hardly three years, and I can assure you that I never had a problem with a shipment to USA (I sold about 30-40 pieces).

BTW, your SS #9 cover would made a great addition to the exhibition!

Thanks for the nice comment on the SS cover! It's a little goofy, but I find myself pulling it out to look at on a fairly regular basis....Can't believe it's mine.

Hey Ron, I would be doing the same thing if it were mine...put that bad boy up on the wall. :-)

Jay

I'm curious, what's meant by the term "5 pounds catalog?"

Thanks for all the great info, I'll certainly be ordering one it looks great.

I'm particularly intrigued by what looks like two different SS 2 covers, I guess he had to make some changes to the original work?

I'm curious, what's meant by the term "5 pounds catalog?"

Thanks for all the great info, I'll certainly be ordering one it looks great.

I'm particularly intrigued by what looks like two different SS 2 covers, I guess he had to make some changes to the original work?

The catalog is so big and heavy that it weighs 5 lbs.

Has anyone received their catalog yet? I haven't. I sent a note a few days ago asking for a tracking number and/or an update, but so far it's radio silence.

I'm in the same boat, Ron. Paid via paypal on October 8, asked for tracking on October 22. So far zip...

Cheers,

Simon

Joan Miquel replied!

He told me that, after lots of paperwork, they got the official distribution of the books, so finally he has them in the store.

He told me that they'll answer all the mails today, and start the second wave of shipments.

I'm really sorry about the delay, and the lack of replies. As a costumer, I can imagine how frustrating this must be, but I hope that Joan Miquel fix this situation very soon.

Joan has been sick the last week, hence the silence. He just told me that he'll check the status of every order, and contact with whoever is necessary.

I just hope that the books already shipped arrives very soon.

This is the site of the comicbook shop:

http://normacomicsmallorca.balearweb.net/

Glad you got your reply, Ron!

Just a reminder that you can track it in the spanish leg here:

http://www.correos.es/dinamic/plantillas/home1.asp

English option is at the bottom, and mail tracker is at the column of the right.

After that, track it in the site of the post company of your respective countries.