• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brave and the Bold #28 Club
7 7

810 posts in this topic

Every time I see that I copy I wonder how the heck it got a 6.0 with that corner chip on the front, AND how pages as tanned as they appear to be in that chip got CR/OW instead of LT/OW?

That BB28 "Savannah" is such a nice book. :headbang:

Maybe it`s just me, but I don`t think it`s such a great copy.

Since you have owned a 9.4, I can totally understand and respect that. There are a few small chips on the back cover of this copy. The SC22 8.0 Savannah is a better eye appeal copy and I wouldn't be surprise it will sell 1.5-2.0 times the BB28.

Edited by showcase22gr1959

Since you have owned a 9.4, I can totally understand and respect that. There are a few small chips on the back cover of this copy.

It has nothing to do with having owned a 9.4. I would never criticize an 8.0 copy because it doesn`t look as nice as a 9.4 copy. What would be the point?

Do you genuinely not see the fugly miswrap on the book?

I was thinking the same thing.

I recall your copy is really bright and the PQ is really nice. Very unique copy.

Good memory. Yes, I am happy with my copy. It came from a small collection in Canada, submitted by me, CGC 7.5 White. Though they didn't get the uber grades most of the books from this collection had White pages. From this same collection I also have a JLA 3 in CGC 7.5 White, GL 8 in CGC 8.0 White, and an X-Men 2 CGC 8.5 White. Gotta love that cool Canadian air !

Since you have owned a 9.4, I can totally understand and respect that. There are a few small chips on the back cover of this copy.

It has nothing to do with having owned a 9.4. I would never criticize an 8.0 copy because it doesn`t look as nice as a 9.4 copy. What would be the point?

Do you genuinely not see the fugly miswrap on the book?

Yeah, that miswrap can be a turn-off.

I was thinking the same thing.

I recall your copy is really bright and the PQ is really nice. Very unique copy.

Good memory. Yes, I am happy with my copy. It came from a small collection in Canada, submitted by me, CGC 7.5 White. Though they didn't get the uber grades most of the books from this collection had White pages. From this same collection I also have a JLA 3 in CGC 7.5 White, GL 8 in CGC 8.0 White, and an X-Men 2 CGC 8.5 White. Gotta love that cool Canadian air !

That's some great stuff in that collection "white" :applause: . Definitely, cooler weather is better than hot and humid.

Every time I see that I copy I wonder how the heck it got a 6.0 with that corner chip on the front, AND how pages as tanned as they appear to be in that chip got CR/OW instead of LT/OW?

You need to dim the lights a bit when determining DC PQ :insane:

Why don't you just bring them over to my house for safekeeping? I've got a couple of great filing cabinets for them you know. I'll even let you look at them on occasion with prior notice.

:)

Why don't you just bring them over to my house for safekeeping? I've got a couple of great filing cabinets for them you know. I'll even let you look at them on occasion with prior notice.

How can one person be so selfless?

lol

How can one person be so selfless?

lol

The milk of human kindness seems to be flowing tonight! lol

Sending off some of my comics to the safety deposit box tomorrow. Thought I would post here so that I could look at them from time to time...

SCAN0022.jpg

You've been gone so long, but you are coming in full force to display all you cool books. (worship)

lol

Its just that I am generally too lazy to actually scan and post. Now that I am putting these away for safekeeping I figured I would immortalize them.

Have to make room for some more. :luhv:

It's a very hot book right now.

That 4.0 on Comiclink for $1600 is my old copy that sold for about $1060 just before the holidays.

Prices are definitely creeping upward.

(thumbs u