• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

November 2009 Heritage Auction

828 posts in this topic

Seems to me that the auction continues the recent Heritage trend of being more for OA buyers than comic buyers.

It's a good auction for me in terms of Golden Age, and after talking to Mr. Borock today, it's only going to get better.

Seems to me that the auction continues the recent Heritage trend of being more for OA buyers than comic buyers.

It's a good auction for me in terms of Golden Age, and after talking to Mr. Borock today, it's only going to get better.

hm

hm

Found a small, but very cool OO GA collection including a Marvel Comics 1 4.5, a bunch of cool keys and some nice Centaurs........ :banana:

hm

Found a small, but very cool OO GA collection including a Marvel Comics 1 4.5, a bunch of cool keys and some nice Centaurs........ :banana:

Sounds like things are working out in the Lone Star State for you....had a chance to try one of those Texas size margaritas yet ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

hm

Sounds like things are working out in the Lone Star State for you....had a chance to try one of those Texas size margaritas yet ? GOD BLESS...

:gossip: He looks a bit silly in the 10 gallon hat.

hm

:gossip: He looks a bit silly in the 10 gallon hat.

....it probably WOULD be a good place to store books while you are at a convention (shrug) GOD BLESS...

This is going to be a very bad auction for me. There is a key piece of original art that has long been on my want list and this is probably my only shot at it so I am going to have to be prepared to bid high so in the worst case, if I lose, the winner will be paying dearly.

Just picked up an awesome consignment that will be in the Heritage auction! Lots of highest certified GA and high grade certified GA.

Jeff- You might want to start saving your $$$ for this auction :gossip:lol

Just picked up an awesome consignment that will be in the Heritage auction! Lots of highest certified GA and high grade certified GA.

Timelys Stevie?

-Ben

:o:o