• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gigantic Gold & Silver age sale Starts 3 PM!

139 posts in this topic

Last one for the night! (I meant to list more than this. I'll be getting a lot more books listed tomorrow!)

Strange Suspense Stories 1 CGC 8.0 VF Off-white to White pages Mile High Pedigree

Asking $1075 (barely 2x guide)

StrangeSuspenseStories1.jpg

Just got finished watching the Buffalo Bills get killed by the Dolphins. I'm going to start scanning now. Its probably going to be another slow night but I'm going to start listing around 9 PM!

Just got finished watching the Buffalo Bills get killed by the Dolphins. I'm going to start scanning now. Its probably going to be another slow night but I'm going to start listing around 9 PM!

Just got done watching the Niners spank the Rams (thumbs u

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh!

That was painful! :cry:

Silver Surfer 5 CGC 9.0 VF/NM White pages - $125 (CGC case is cracked. I have to send a few in myself to be reholdered so I can send this in for the winning bidder if so desired)

SilverSurfer5.jpg