• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets See those WWII Japanese Covers
8 8

915 posts in this topic

All i can say is: Mr Bedrock, Straw-Man, and Sqeegs, those are some steller collections there between the three of you! Damn, what DON'T you guys have?!?? lol Take a bow gents! :golfclap::golfclap::golfclap:

I wonder how long before 'outside' WWII collectors (medals, flags, posters, war gear, letters, photographs) start recognizing these comics from the era are first rate examples of American spirit, attitude, and propaganda of the time and enter our market?

Let's hope never! :D

+1 There is already to much price competition on these! :cry:

All i can say is: Mr Bedrock, Straw-Man, and Sqeegs, those are some steller collections there between the three of you!

:applause: Agreed!!! (worship)

...but

Damn, what DON'T you guys have?!?? lol Take a bow gents! :golfclap::golfclap::golfclap:

I'm sure there are a few books Timely, sartre and I haven't posted here yet! :whistle:

All i can say is: Mr Bedrock, Straw-Man, and Sqeegs, those are some steller collections there between the three of you!

...but

Damn, what DON'T you guys have?!?? lol Take a bow gents! :golfclap::golfclap::golfclap:

I'm sure there are a few books Timely, sartre and I haven't posted here yet! :whistle:

You know I was partially baiting you lol:baiting:

Let's see em! :applause:

One of Scomburg's best late war covers (IMO)...

5af87d0c-dea4-4440-a71d-d09f27b43611_zps1faab32d.jpg

The detail in this'n will keep you busy awhile. :insane:

Love the Daring #10 too, but yes, wow, a lot going on in this one! Great cover, incredible copy!

...but

:cry: ... :facepalm: ... (tsk)

e754e8f0-c0bc-416e-a22a-3a9ac323f5b2_zpsa5369197.jpg

...but

:cry: ... :facepalm: ... (tsk)

e754e8f0-c0bc-416e-a22a-3a9ac323f5b2_zpsa5369197.jpg

That is one kick cover! Nice!!!

One of Scomburg's best late war covers (IMO)...

5af87d0c-dea4-4440-a71d-d09f27b43611_zps1faab32d.jpg

The detail in this'n will keep you busy awhile. :insane:

Love the Daring #10 too, but yes, wow, a lot going on in this one! Great cover, incredible copy!

Thanks!

Here's one more before I take a little break from posting...

05d686a8-7e34-4a85-ad36-2b86c5c913b4_zps5e90fcd3.jpg

... and of course Schomburg's masterful recreation of his Japanese death-ray cover: :insane:

1b7d26ec-9af8-4973-9357-cbeff7627435_zpsb2ceb777.jpg